Chapter 68

Adrian Neverson

"I like the name Noah

"I like the name Noah." Oshuana told me as I placed spoonful of grits from the breakfast tray I brought over for us from PurpleWaffle, a popular breakfast spot in LA. Which was just spicy cheesy grits, three cheese eggs, turkey bacon and garlic toast. I observed her face doing so, because it was changing from the baby.

"No, that doesn't even fit."

"How about Jace?" She said before eating her third piece of toast.

"...."

"What's your ideas Adrain, since your so picky!?"

"Jace sounds like a nickname."

"I hope you did not make a mess on my floor, it took me a while to sweep earlier, being pregnant..." She pointed out changing the subject.

"Who you talking too?"

She didn't respond with words instead her eyes said everything her lips didn't. It wasn't uncomfortable it just had a lot of authority over me. If this makes sense, it was comfortable authority. I rubbed her belly as she continued observing me before she crack a smile. She held my beard with her long manicured nails and I smiled back at her.

I cheated on Cyn— which is horrible on my end, it's horrible against my name, my reputation, my family, my children, everything. Not only did I cheat, I'm having a whole baby with another woman. I don't know how I'm gonna explain this to my sons, my daughters, my family— even Cyn. I don't even have a explanation for myself.

I just know I have to be here for my unborn, he's innocent. I also want to maintain a healthy relationship with Oshuna because she's the mother of my unborn. I don't want my son, or any of my children to have the same complex family issue I had as a child.

What I do now is, I have to tell my family first, especially my mother. Kobe, Vanessa and Rocko are the only people who know about this... as of right now.

My phone rung as I gulped they rest of my orange juice. It was Cyn. I sighed feeling my anxiety, just as I told Oshuna to be quiet. Oshuna made a face due to the fact I was telling her to be quiet in her own home to talk to my other baby mama. I respected that standing up to head into the living room.

"Hello."

"Where are you?"

"At work." I lied.

"Really? Because I'm at work— studio 54 and no one is here. Vanessa said that you were here."

"I'm-I'm heading there, I stopped at Rocko's and chopped it up with him first."

"......." She paused.

"Why wassup?"

"I just wanted to surprise you with something, but I'll see you when you get home. I miss you. What time do you get off?"