chapter 1

Kera Thompson

It was a Friday night, we had a box of pizza on the coffee table with some hot wings. Messiah, my youngest was currently doing a school project. That I was interested in that was about Tristan and I's relationship. He wanted to know how it got started, etc. Basically he wants to know the magic.

As of right now I was eating my second piece of chicken, Messiah was getting everything ready, and Tristan was eating as well.

"You vlogging too? Tristan, my husband asked Messiah.

"Yup."

Messiah was also a full time Youtuber amongst other social media jobs, that he has. My baby does it all.

"That's what I'm talking about, work flow in different ways." I encourage him.

He nodded, him and I quickly smiled concomitantly then did our handshake. Messiah bit the greasy cheese bread before getting started.

"Okay so just act normal, and remember the camera is on." Messiah says.

I giggled, Tristan frowned happily.

"Do y'all need a moment?" He asked.

"We ready let's go." I told him before drinking my Vitamin-Water.

Messiah turned his Canon camera on and we got started.

"What it do it's ya boy Messiah Thompson

"What it do it's ya boy Messiah Thompson. Welcome back MT-Gang and today I'm giving y'all something special. We gonna learn about my parents, and how I came about," We all smiled. "So let's get into that, make sure y'all turn on the notifications, hit like, comment and subscribe for ya boy."

"Número uno. Ma, when's the first time you met pops?"

"Uhhh okay, so the first time I met Tristan... I think it was like NYC Fashion week—- no id just won a award, the fashion awards... and there was a big after party for me in NYC. Tons of people there and I ran into T and he was looking real good that day... I remember..." I blushed and started playing with my nails, that need to be done.

T and Messiah smiled at my response.

"Next question, when did you guys finally get together?"

"Okay sooo... at the time my best friend Marcus', boyfriend was Tristan's trainer, and I'd seen T rarely, never enough to speak or have a conversation. Then I think Marcus threw me a party for something, I can't remember it was so long ago... wow... anyway Marcus threw me a party and T was there and that's when he said can I take you out.  I remember I kept dodging Tristan. Only because I was scared of letting my guard down it was a lot... but T wouldn't give up. He actually sent flowers to my office that day... 'anonymously' but I eventually found out it was from Tristan." I geeked a little, because this was bringing back so many good memories. Messiah was so engaged.