Chapter 61

Kera Thompson

Naked as the day I was born, I laid on his chest reminiscing about past memories that always make me smile wholeheartedly.

An old Tank song played as T and I slow danced at our wedding. My third dress of the night was beautiful and the most comfortable out of the three. I held my man as he held me and it felt so good to be in his arms.

"You guys look beautiful." Mama whispers to us as I rested my head on his suit.

I giggled. "Thanks mom."

He wrapped his arms securely around me as I engulfed some of his cologne.

The music slowly faded away, as I heard baby Messiah crying. My father carried Messiah over to us and I shook my head with a beam on my face.

"What's the matter?" I asked him and he slowly stopped whining.

"He just wanted to be around his parents." My father pointed out as T now held his son. "But congratulations again, I definitely feel like my princess is in good hands and she'll be happy for a long long time." My dad told my husband and I felt overjoyed in this moment.

"Thanks pops." Tristan said shaking my dads hand. My dad walks back over to my other children as Messiah sneezed so adorably.

"Bless you baby."

"Tank you." He said so clear my eyes dilated a few sizes and I coo'ed at him.

I squirmed in my sleep as Tristan rubbed my back all the way down to my naked butt. I held on to him just like I did at our wedding, only this time we were clearly laying down in bed after some grown up activities.

Before I knew it, I heard his voice.

Kel knocked on the cracked door saying, "open up," but ended up coming in anyway along with Steph and a person I use to work with a long time ago, Antwan.

"Girrrllll, I know you not. You told me you were up at 5 and you still the bed!?" Kel said im immediately panicking.

"What time are you suppose to be there?" Antwan asked as I hid my face a little.

"At two, it's 11. The only thing I did was pick up her Gucci belt and shirt. I'm hoping the rest of her outfit pieces are in her closet." Kel answered.

"Well aren't you suppose to already have this done?" Said Steph placing a strain of hair behind her ear and they go back in fourth in a full conversation.

"Steph you know I'm on top of my shit. I called Kera at 6 am. I told her to check closets and all before I went shopping. She told me she had everything that I was asking for. She told me she was up and would be ready by 11 so all I would have to do is hair, makeup and wardrobe but she's in the bed."

"Kera.... you know the meeting is at 2?" My face was completely hidden as Steph talked to me.

"Yes." I whispered softly.

"Ugh!" Kel groaned.

"What were you doing?"

"Steph, you can see what she was doing and who she was doing it with. Night gowns and bra's at the floor and she's naked..." Antwan pointed out and I could feel myself blushing with embarrassment.

"Okay, I'ma head out into the living room." Said Steph as I giggled unnoticeably.

"Kera Montana Thompson get up now. You know how LA traffic is, you know you still have to get dressed and you can't be late!" Kel ordered and he was right.