Chapter 70

Adrian Neverson

"Jayceon Hermès Neverson

"Jayceon Hermès Neverson." I whisper while touching the soft basic hospital blanket. He was here, my youngest baby is present.

Jayceon Hermès is the name Oshuna and I agreed on as soon as we saw his face. We had three names circling around but Jayceon fit him perfectly.

I can't believe he's here already, I haven't even wrapped my head around this whole situation yet, and my son is here.

Seeing his little face that was a decent mixture of mostly me and a hint of Oshuna, helpless and innocent made me feel something I can't explain. I just know that I will not let anyone tell me, my son is a mistake or anything negative regarding him. He's completely innocent. I'm his protector.

Oshuana's sisters and mother were both here of course, and a few of her other family members in and out that I've never met before. Oshuna, laid in bed in exhaustion as I stood next to our son.

"He's so precious." One of Oshuna's family members said trying to take a picture of him, until I moved her phone away from him.

"No pictures."

She looked at me as if I was speaking in a language she didn't understand. She didn't respond, she just moved away in shock.

"Yeah, we don't want pictures of him right now." Oshuna repeated to everyone still out of breath.

"Okay, but he doesn't have to be rude about it." The nameless woman complained against me.

I sat down next to Oshuna and my son.

"I apologize, if I came off any way. But we don't want any pictures taken him right now." I say taking ownership because I have changed. I haven't fully mastered everything, but one thing my therapist did tell me to do is to take ownership and speak on it.

"I accept your apology." She replied nonchalantly.

"Aren't you gonna call your family, at least your
Mom?" Oshuna's mom, Kim asked while placing hand sanitizer on her hands.

"..... Yeah." I mumbled stealing some of Oshuna's extra iced water from her hospital cup.

"I'm a real big fan, can't wait to meet her. Is she nice?" Kim asked excitedly as Oshuna sighed.

"Mom." Oshuna pleaded as I smiled lightly.

"Yeah, just stay on her good side."