chapter 24

Adrian Neverson

It was already some time, not much into the new year and I was doing me. After last year, finding our Ca'Bella was mine, ended my marriage and now I see that as a good thing.

Within almost two months since Christmas, here's what happened with my life. I found a new home, I get to see my boys for two full weeks, I wasn't living in hotels or with my baby mama, I was officially divorced, back on the dating scene— life changed for me a lot.

Eva and I went to court, and got things settled with the boys. I admitted and apologized to her twice, that I did make a mistake in our marriage, but my daughter isn't a mistake. Eva just turned into a evil bitch out of those months since finding about Bella: By again, wanting fully custody of the boys, then tried to sue me for emotional distress with her miscarriage but you see I didn't go down like that.

I flipped it on her... since the house she was living in— the one she kicked me out of, it was in my name. I had the rights to that house, I paid most of the bills, so she had to move out, the judge denied her sue attempt and granted me two weeks with the boys, then she gets two weeks. Her plan failed...

My old house, I sold for two million which just added to my large bank account Eva definitely wasn't getting from. Only thing she gets from me was child support and that was for my boys regardless. I just hope she wasn't pocketing the money for herself. I know for a fact, Cyn isn't using the CS money on herself that I have to give for my child. Eva I don't know....

Today waking up not married anymore, I thought I couldn't do it, or it would be hard but I'm perfectly fine

Today waking up not married anymore, I thought I couldn't do it, or it would be hard but I'm perfectly fine. My ex wife went her way, and I'm on mine. The judge also kept the same by weekly schedule for the boys, and since Eva had majority of holidays last year, this year the boys were guaranteed to spend them with me this year. I wish Eva and I didn't have to end that way, but it's all good on my end.

After replying to Cyn on Instagram, which people begin to reach by that I ignored the comments anyway. People were saying I was heartless by my hashtag but I didn't care. I was doing me, now and that's all that matters. My family, my children, my money, my business. But on the side note, now I could finally have some Adrian time.

Speaking of that, she was sleeping right next to me. My assistant's sister: Nade, who had a little crush on me for the longest, finally got what she's been craving. She just gave head and went to sleep, I mean I could have called her an Uber but...

Now I was heading to mama's today since she was having a Sunday dinner with the immediate family.

"Adrian." Nade mumbles before her eyes bursts open.

"What?"

"Did you like it?"

"Mhm, it was Gucci."

"Round two?" She asks touching my exposed chest with a seductive look.

"I actually can't, I have a lot to handle. Maybe some other time. I'll call you though."