chapter 8

Alyssa Neverson

As of right now, Izzy and I were in Atlanta Georgia because he had a interview. Killie was here with me along with people on Izzy's management team. Within this month, Izzy and I's friendship was growing. He's really sweet and besides everyone thinking we're dating things were going good.

I still loved my family and missed them sometimes but I still need a break, specially from not too long ago the disaster that happened with my ex, and my family judging Izzy. I know I should be careful and I am. I'm also going to live my life and not have to look over my shoulder every five seconds.

I saw Izzy threw the window. He looks great.

"You can hear if you put these on." Killie says passing me a pair of Beats Headphones. I placed them on my ear.

"Let's get straight too it, Code Blue..." The interview started off.

"Code Blue." Izzy repeating rubbing his hands on his jeans.

"Why was Alyssa Neverson it that?"

"Damn. You got straight to it." Izzy says with a laugh.

"That's how we roll ova' here."

Izzy smiles big as his skin reflects with the light in the room. "Uh I asked her to be in the video and she flew in from LA. Ya know that's my friend."

"Dating perhaps, a lil benefits here and there?" Izzy laughed again. I laughed along with him.

"Can I Be honest, okay so let me make this clear. That's the homie like I just said my friend, she in my video hopefully videos and we just cool. Am I dating her, nah." I shook my head.

"She cool and I got love for her

"She cool and I got love for her. That's the homie."

"Okay so you're not dating. But do you find her attractive?"

Izzy takes a sip of his water trying not to laugh. Compared to when I first met him, to now which is a little over a half a year. He smiles way more often now, specially when he's asked questions about me. I like that I make him smile, because he's so nonchalant and emotionless. He's such a crip.

"She's not ugly, but I ain't looking at her in that light, that's the homie..."

"So if that's the homie, are you still dating Asian doll?"

"Nah I shoot my shot with here a few years ago and we just decided to go separate ways, I got love for her and I want her to win. Right now I'm focused on my EP ; Crippin'."

"Code Blue just surpassed 1 million streams, how do you feel? Do you feel Avanni played a part in that because of who she is?"

Izzy looked around before he spoke.