chapter 23

Kera Thompson

Kera Thompson

My finger traced over Tristan's chest tattoos hoping he'd eventually wake up. It was Christmas morning 7:29am in Switzerland. Outside, the snow was pouring down and it definitely felt like Christmas, a real Christmas. As I traced over my initials on his lower side, while my body laid on top of him. I then begin to feel occasional rub on my ass.

"Good morning baby. Merry Christmas." I tell him resting my head on his chest, until I heard and felt his heart beat again.

"Good morning, merry Christmas."

Princess crawls over to us on the bed curling next to Tristan's face.

"Merry Christmas P." I rub her soft fur. "She's been acting sluggish some days, have to get her checked out."

"Yeah." He mumbled slapping my ass.

"Stop." I giggled.

Within twenty minutes later, everyone was awake, downstairs opening gifts and such.

"Awe thank you." Kobe I say taking his gift and putting it back into the box.

"You're welcome. I gave her the best gift, and I'm the best looking one."

"Lies on top of lies, mixed with lies with a sprinkle of lies." Messiah says shaking his head.

"Do better LIL bro. Where your gift at?" Kobe replies looking around.

"You're gift was wack and you're ugly. Calm down." Said Messiah looking him up and down plastered with a smirk.

"Hey, hey lets be nice and thankful." Papa says to the both of them.

Messiah lets out a laugh before bringing his gift over which was quite big in height, not some much in depth. I was very curious of what it could be, usually my children get me things that are similar to each other every year, this was different.

"Actually it's for both of you really." Messiah spoke to Tristan and I.

I furrowed my eyebrows placing a strain of hair behind my ears; before leaning down to remove the bow followed by the wrapping.

"Don't just sit there Tristan." I tell him struggling as Messiah got out his phone and started recording.

"Okay calm down." Tristan tears some of the wrapping paper.

"What is in here!?"
I was being anxious about what it was. Most of  the whole family was now watching me in curiosity as well.

Momentarily we finally got the paper moved out the way and off the gift, tears were springing into my eyes once I saw it. It was a picture inside a gorgeous picture frame of my husband and I.

 It was a picture inside a gorgeous picture frame of my husband and I