Chapter 53

Excuse mistakes and Enjoy!

Kera Thompson

We finally made it back home— California, Los Angeles. New York was fun and all, up until Tristan got a migraine— in which we found out about. We got back yesterday, and immediately called his doctor, the following day his doctor made a home visit and discovered Tristan had a migraine and his blood pressure was high. He also told us it was from stress because his diet and exercise was great being that he's a retired athlete.

Tristan's migraine has gone away, but he is sluggish at times which is getting better day by day, plus he likes me waiting on his so he's being extra. Hey— I didn't mind after all those times he's taken care of me, it's my turn. Now he was on the couch ringing the bell that I gave him— if he needed anything. Princes and her puppies got excited for whatever reason when the bell was rung.

"Yes Tristan." I say with a sly smile around my face.

"Can I have some tea with a little lemon and some honey in it."

"Yeah."

"Make sure it's hot."

"Okay." I say walking away, while finishing my long conversation with Marcus.

"Whatchu' doing?" I asked Marcus bearing pots and pans.

"Making chocolate chip cookies for Qaumar."

"How cute."

He chuckled as I placed the mug under the Keurig machine.

"Alright, I'll call you back later boo."

"Okay baby." He said before hanging up. Momentarily after I finished with Tristan's tea— I brought it to him and he beamed.

"Thank you. Can you sit now?"

I mentally shook my head playfully before I sat down but he pulled me close to him.

"Kera?"

"Yes Tristan?"

"I really really appreciate you, and I thank you for everything that you do for me."

"Awe, you're welcome and I love you." I told just as my phone started ringing before I even got a chance to place a kiss on his lips.

Glimpsing at the name it was Avanni. I picked up placing it on speaker.

"Hello."

"Mom it's time."

"Oh my gosh!? Really!?"

"Yes. Just hurry and get here, I want you and Tristan to be here." My eyebrows went straight up in happiness because I didn't expect her to say that. Not that they had beef— the kids are weird when it comes to Tristan sometimes.

"Okay, here we come."

"Okay, bye."

She said faster than usual. Tristan was already dressed from earlier when we went for a walk. I had on his long sleeve shirt, black leggings, my favorite Chanel sneakers with my bob in a curly messy bun. Tristan had on his Nike hoodie and sweatpants that were my favorite. He stood up following me before I felt a smack on my ass.