chapter 37

4 months later...

Kobe Neverson

My daughter was now two, almost three months and I couldn't be more overjoyed. Carmen and I have been on beast mode with her, work was light for me right now. I wanted to focus on my daughter— and I could do that.

We were all heading over to mama's place of course because she wanted to see all the babies at once. Layla and Alyssa were still not cool at all, and if one is there— the other one isn't. It's sad on mom's end because she has to deal with some much drama ALL the time. Overall, I've been happy with Carmen and my daughter.

"You stay eating." Camren tells me with my daughter in her arms.

"I'm chewing gum."

"Oh." She puckers her lips and I lean down to kiss them.

"Y'all ready?" I asked her placing a small peck on Ellie's forehead.

"Yeah."

****

"She's too adorable." Mama told me playing with her Ellie's finger. Layla was also here with her son Zaiden, who was around 4 or 5 months.

"Mama." He says as she lays him down to place his pants back on.

"What, baby." She told him as smiled to Kera.

"Hi handsome." Mama told him as he starts smiling even harder.

"Alyssa coming?" I asked mama while Carmen fed Ellie.

"Yeah..." I glimpsed at Layla who was kissing her son.

"Kobe— Stop. I told you I'm cool, I'm focused on my family, my son, my daughter... not her or what she has going on." Layla expressed cool, calm and collected.

"I didn't say anything." I said but she looked at me and smirked. I reached for Zaiden but he just observed me and placed his head on his mom.

"Okay then."

Adrian Neverson

My angel, Lashani Adriana Neverson born 4 pounds 6 oz is another blessing to my life

My angel, Lashani Adriana Neverson born 4 pounds 6 oz is another blessing to my life. I love this little girl to heaven and back. She's been nothing but a sweet angel to both Cyn and I and we wouldn't want to trade her for nothing in the world. Cyn and I's relationship is stronger than ever, I have never felt this happy in a relationship before and I'm just loving them vibes we have.

I'm not concerned about marrying her and all that because after what I went through with my last relationship; I don't want to go down that lane or put her though that.

Lashani is only one month and two weeks since she arrived a month or two after Kobe's daughter. I didn't really like bringing her out right now but it was only to mama's house. After I posted a pic of Lashani to social media and for the world to see, she went viral yesterday. I didn't mind because it wasn't like I posted her soon as she popped out of Cyn, and I won't be posting her every five seconds either.