chapter 17

Kera Thompson

"10 push-ups right now

"10 push-ups right now." Tristan tells me just as I just finished a five minute jump robe.

Him and I were working out and trying to stay healthy as possible specially at our ages— because we're getting up there although we look amazing and there weren't any complications with me or him.

"Are you crazy!?" I say out of breath.

"Gimmie' 10."

I dropped down and pushed up, feeling the pressure on my arms already. But one thing I had to do, was push through and get it done. On the last ninth push up I dropped down yet again, and finished immediately standing up afterwards. I sat my ass on T's lap tugging on his shirt.

"Hey now."

"Hey now—my ass T. Take the shit off."

He starts laughing as if I was joking. I rolled my eyes hugging his sweaty body. I could careless about his sweat right now, that's how much I love him. He eventually let up and took it off, I removed myself from his lap standing my fat round ass right in front of him. I still knew I had a fat ass and I was not cocky about it, I had a ass every since I hit puberty.

He grips my right cheek in his hand, just as I let out a giggle before rubbing away to take a selfie.

He came over to me picking me up bridal style, just as we got out of the part two of the garage area

He came over to me picking me up bridal style, just as we got out of the part two of the garage area. Part one was where the vehicles were, and part two we ended up turning it into a gym.

Tristan's brothers were finally gone, so I could have my man all to myself. After the long walk from the garage to the bedroom, in the large ass house we made it to my bed— that I wasn't getting in until I took a shower. My phone rung disturbing what T and I had going on right now but it was my daughter.

"Yellow." I answered purposely.

"Hello ma, you talk to Alyssa?"

"No, I know she's pregnant now it's all over social media but she's a grown adult, and a mother know so she should pick up the phone and call me. Whenever there's a family problem I try my hardest to be the peace maker but she can pick up the phone and call me otherwise I wish her luck on her motherhood and I love her."