Chapter 71

Adrian Neverson

I'd picked my boys up today, and we went to the old house so they could get their things and I could too. I also brought along Vanessa and my legal team so they could see the damages before I came and touched anything.

They got everything they wanted and needed and so did I. Most of my clothes were bleached and ruined along with my cars. There were scratched all over my G wagon and Bentley, the tires were flat on all of the cars along with busted out windows.

"I hope she's going to pay for all of this." I say as my boys all hopped back in the car.

"She will, more than likely." Marcey my lawyer replied.

"I'm the one who needed the restraining order, it's over 3/4 million worth of damages!" I stated in irritation.

"All the evidence is here, you have nothing to worry about."

"I hope not." I clenched my jaw, getting back into my Range Rover, the only car she didn't bust the windows out of, flatten the tires and scrap the sides of; being that, when I left the night she tried to kill me, I drove away in this.

Vanessa signaled for me, I sighed and rolled my window down.

"I have a surprise... we have a surprise. Just follow us."

"Alright but I gotta get them something to eat first. What y'all want to eat?" I asked my sons.

"In-N-Out." Said Kohden.

"Taco Bell." Kabir mumbled.

"Carl's Jr." Katen added just as sighed again.

"Agree on one place."

"In-N-Out."

Momentarily, after getting my boys In-N-Out to eat which was about a hour and some change, because of traffic and In-N-Out's infamous long lines.

We ate out in the parking lot for a moment, just as I drank my lemonade because I wasn't hungry.

"I promise this will be the last of moving somewhere else. Within the last couple years y'all have moved a lot and it's primarily my fault. Once I get this house, this will be the last house. Trust me." I told them as Kabir stuffed his face.

"Bet." Katen mumbled.

"Kabir, slow down." I told him before he choked.

"This nigga greedy." Kohden cracked a joke just as they all laughed which put a smile on my face.

"On some real sh-stuff I'm glad you and Cyn ain't together anymore. She hella weird."

"I know you rusty with the woman but you picked anything when it came to her." Kohden added getting some of Kabir's french fries.

"......." I didn't say anything.

"Can we meet lil bro today?" Katen asked slightly catching me off guard, and now I had three pairs of eyes staring at me.

"Yeah, after Vanessa shows me whatever the surprise is." I said after a moment of silence along with munching from them eating.

"Does look like us?" Kabir asked drinking his juice.

"Um, a little. Y'all look like your mother more, and he looks like me."

"I hope his mom ain't weird like Cyn." Katen added.

"....She's cool, and eat your food." I replied attempting to pull out of the parking lot until a few fans tapped on the window. I rolled it down.

"Can we get a picture?" The Caucasian girls asked excitedly just as I got out the car, making sure the doors automatically locked.