3

my best friends.

sike

ethan and grayson stood there giving me a big toothy grin. i jumped out of my seat as fast as i could and jumped into ethan's arms first, he chuckled softly. making my smile go even wider.

"happy birthday, i love you millions" he whispered into my ear.

"thank you eth, i love you billions" i smiled.

i let go of ethan and went to hug grayson. i hugged him tightly as i could, causing him to chuckle softly as well also making my smile going even wider than before.

"happy birthday melody, i love you" he whispered softly into my ear while everyone was cheering.

"thank you gray, i love you too" i whispered into this ear also.

i let go and stood in between them both. grayson motioned something to cameron, making her pick up a camera from the floor that i didn't even notice.

"what's the camera for?" i asked confused, looking up at ethan then grayson.

"shhh. we'll tell you later" ethan said smiling for a picture for our mom, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"cameron come get in the picture" mom said, motioning cameron to stand next to grayson.

cameron stood next to grayson. we all smiled for the camera then i took some pictures with both ethan and grayson then one with ethan then one with grayson.

ethan and grayson left my sides to go and say hello to our family. i stood there stunned, with the same question going through my mind "what are they doing here?" i looked at the floor and gave out a big toothy grin.

i watched my family's eyes light up when ethan and grayson say hello and hug them. it warms my heart.

the music was turned up, making everyone going to the middle of the garden and dance. while everyone was dancing, ethan and grayson took me to the back of our garden to give me something that was wrapped up; and to mention not the best.

"why a present?" i asked, while trying to open it, but couldn't.

"it's your birthday melody, we didn't want to forget to get you a present like we did last year" grayson said, taking the present form me and trying to open it but failing.

"bro, how much cello tape did you put on this thing?" grayson questioned ethan.

"not a lot" ethan nervously shrugged his shoulders making me laugh "ok. ok a lot" he put his hands up in defence after grayson raised his eyebrow.

grayson sighed and handed ethan the present to open, he finally opened it a bit so it made it easier for me to open it. he handed it to me and grayson took his phone out, taking a video, i unwrapped the present slowly and carefully. after i unwrapped the whole present i took it out.

my eyes widened so big i swear my eyes could of popped out my eyes and rolled on the grass.

"no fucking way." my hand slapped over my mouth is shock.

"yes fucking way" ethan said, making me giggle.

"also how did you know i needed a new phone" i looked at the box with the writing 'iphoneX' on it.

"eh. it was a guess" grayson shrugged, making me laugh.

i placed both boxes that contained of an iphone x and laptop and hugging ethan and grayson thanking them again while smiling.

"come on let's go and dance, well try to dance" ethan said, taking my hand leading me to the one part of the garden where everyone was dancing.

-

it was night time, ethan and grayson were up in their room editing some video for tuesday. i was in the kitchen, making myself a drink. mom and dad were out on a small business trip for a month. while cameron was staying round a friend's house for the night because she was going to college the next day.

the house was completely silent, only to be heard was their shouts every now and again. i sat down on a stool at the kitchen, peacefully zoning out.

"hey sis. we came to talk to you. your not in trouble don't worry" grayson spoke, making me jump slightly. i nodded. ethan and grayson lent against the kitchen island a little, looking at me.

"go ahead, i'm listening" i looked at them.

ethan looked at grayson and spoke up.

"so this took a lot of time to, but me and gray eventually got mom and dad to give in." he paused, nodding at grayson to continue.

"and we got the permission for you to stay with us in la, only if you want to to" he raised his eyebrow waiting for a response. i choked on my drink a little.

"what" all i could say, before coughing.

"we said, you can stay with-" grayson chuckled softly, along with ethan.

"i heard you." i cut him off. "wait you mean for the rest of my life" i questioned.

they nodded. "oh my gosh. you're kidding right?"

"no, it's true. we are asking you." ethan smiled.

"soooo. it's a..." i paused for a second. "YES"

their eyes widened and lit up with happiness. running to my side to hug me. making me laugh.

"but i have another question. what about the fans?" i asked.

"they will find out later." grayson spoke.

"wait your thinking of telling them
about me?" i raised my eyebrows.

"yeah" ethan said.

"but.." before i could speak grayson interrupted me. "no more questions. PLEASE."he begged, making us laugh.

i'm glad this is happening. i've wanted to live in la since my brothers went to live there. ive gotta say this is the best late birthday present ever.