day: two

warning: this chapter is very long, about 1850 words in total. enjoy😊

we all ended up staying up the whole night, so we're gonna be so tired today. but oh well that's what happens when you come to coachella, your sleeping schedule gets WRECKED completely as well as you not being able to sleep.

we all separated and began to get ready. i slipped on my outfit and tied a bandana around my neck for an accessory and added all of my jewellery.

"ok let's do your makeup and make you look even more beautiful" devyn smiled, pushing me down into a chair.

she began to work her talent, and also making eye contact intensely with my a few times. i watched her look all over my face, judging on how i look.

"okay" she said as she dragged out the 'y'. "and done" she smiled.

i looked at the mirror and smiled.

"you killed it once again. well done" i said as i pulled her into a tight hug.

"your welcome" she chuckled lightly.

"ok now hair time" oceana said.

she also then began to work her magic. she only straightened my hair because i wanted my hair to be simple.

as devyn was doing ocean's makeup, oceana was doing devyn's hair. doing the exact same as mine but added a few braids throughout her hair.

after a while we were all ready to go. we heard the boys in the living room so we decided to go straight in there and see their reactions.

"1"

"2"

"3"

and we began walking out, both of their heads snapped to our direction. their eyes widening, as well as their lips departing from each other.

"so watcha think?" i giggled at their reactions.

"i have very hot best friends" tom exclaimed as he stood up to give me and devyn a hug as lewis was showering oceana with kisses and telling her how beautiful she is.

"lewis, imma wear that glasses you wore yesterday" i said, heading to his and oceana's bedroom.

i spotted them on the table and slid them on my face.

"ethan told us to do what we did yesterday today as it's easier. but i know for sure they are not awake, so we can just sit around and hang out with bryant" i said looking at the time, it was 12pm.

-

"yo bryant what's good?" tom and lewis said as they each bro hugged bryant.

they began chatting away while i went into my brother's hotel. i walked through the small building and saw them in the kitchen chatting away with cudi playing through some speakers loudly.

i thought of something and decided to make them jump.

"WHATS up guys!" i yelled as i entered the room, making them jump.

"fuck melody. don't do that" ethan said as he held his chest.

"only one way to get your attention" i shrugged my shoulders while smiling.

-

"billie eilish is performing today." oceana said as she looked up from her phone.

"we're watching her. i don't care what you boys think but we are" devyn said fiercely pointed at lewis and tom.

they shrugged and headed over to one of the food stands. me, devyn and oceana followed after ethan, grayson and bryant who were going to find emma.