5

"melody?" grayson knocked on my door.

"come in" i yelled.

grayson walked in and closed the door behind him.

"what's up?" i asked, spinning my desk chair round to face grayson who sat on my bed.

"we need to talk, and it's serious" grayson said, making my small smile fade a little.

i nodded for him to carry on.

"i heard you were rude to our fans, is that true?" he asked, giving me the serious eye look.

"what. no. they came up to me, asking me questions about both you and ethan talking to me, kissing the top of my head and hugging me. and i was like, 'i guess that question is gonna be unanswered until the time is ready' and they all crossed their arms while sulking off to their tables" i said, crossing my arms.

"that is still a little rude tho" grayson said quietly.

"how is it? i typically said that it's going to be unanswered until you and e say something." i said arguing back.

"what's going on? i hear an argument giving birth" ethan said, walking through the door. making me laugh.

"grayson being a typical idiot thinking what i said 'rude'" saying with quotations.

"what did you say?" ethan said, sitting next to grayson on my bed.

"'i guess that question is gonna be unanswered until the time is ready'" i said looking at ethan.

"grayson, that's not rude in anyway. she was stating that it's going to be a mystery until one of us say something" ethan said defending me.

"thank you" i huffed.

grayson rolled his eyes and walked out my room, storming down stairs.

"i bet he's angry because you didn't agree with him for once." i said.

"or that the fans twisted something" ethan shrugged.

"knowing them, probably" i said turning around back to me computer, finishing off homework.

"ok. i'll be in the front, giving the finishing touches to the bikes that they need. if you need me" ethan said, closing the door.

i finished off my science homework then moved onto my history. history is the hardest topic for me to do as i'm the highest set for it.

-

"i'm going on a walk, be back soon!" i yelled, so my brothers knew where i was going.

i lifted the hood of my oversized jumper over my head and buried my hands the pocket at the front and walked through some woods.

"where are you going?" ethan pulled up next to me on his motorcycle.

"going to park where me, you, gray and cam used to go when i was 4."

"don't get hurt, there are some pretty sketchy ass people over there. especially during the night" he said.

i nodded. "yes, ethan i know that. it's been all over the news" rolling my eyes

"don't get all bitchy at me, i'm only trying to protect you so you don't become them other people that were caught and raped" ethan said, then driving down the road after he turned his motorcycle back on.

i carried on with my walk and soon then came across the park i would always go to whenever i go on small walks by myself.

i sat down on one of the swings and slightly swung as i looked around the jungle of trees, wondering what was lurking behind them. i sat there for a few more minutes until my phone started to ring.

i answered it "hello?" i said. all i could head was heavy breathing and sniffs every now and again.

"melody? come home right now" grayson said before hanging up. i stood up and ran home.

running home, my thoughts were all over the place. was ethan hurt? or has something worse even happened.

"what's wrong?" i burst through the door, seeing grayson in a crying mess. something that i haven't seen since last year.

"it's ethan. he's in the hospital. we gotta go" grayson said, wiping his tears away.

after the words, ethan and hospital. my heart sunk right down to my ass. my breathing stopped, nervous of what we are going to hear when we get to the hospital. i nodded and rushed out the door following grayson and getting in the car.

grayson turned on the car and drove down the street, going over the speed limit.

-

"what room is ethan dolan in" grayson said, running to the front desk out of breath.

"uhh. room 38." the lady said, looking at grayson and immediately started to flirt with grayson.

"don't you dare. this problem is serious." i said, giving her the serious eye. immediately making her gulp. "exactly what i thought"

she nodded and got back doing her work. grayson grabbed my hand, almost making me fall over, and ran to the nearest elevator and pressed the buttons like crazy.

"grayson. calm down. i'm sure he's fine" i said, trying calm him down.

"melody. he isn't fine. he just got into a fucking serious motorcycle accident!" he looked at me, yelling slightly. my eyes widened a little.

we arrived to ethan's room. we waited outside of it since a nurse said that they were still running tests on ethan to make sure he was ok and healing well.

"are you family, honey?" the nurse said.

"yes, i'm ethan's younger sister." i said. she nodded and let both me and grayson in.

all was there to see was ethan wide awake, but looking like he was in a lot of pain. his left hand where his 'can't fold' tattoo is, was grazed so badly a layer of skin was ripped off. his other hand was not so bad.

"oh, bup." i said, tears forming in my eyes. i brung my hand up to my mouth in shock.

"mel" ethan looked over at me with pain in his eyes. "come here"

"i don't wanna hurt you" i said.

"bup, you won't hurt me don't worry" he showed me a small smile with his arms wide open. i walked over to him and hugged him. making sure i won't hurt him more than he was.

"gray. brother. come to me" ethan said, looking at grayson who had tears in his eyes also. they gave each other a bro hug.

"can one of you tweet out about the accident for me, i'll tell you what i want tweeted then when i'm better i'll get you anything you want for the whole day" he smiled weakly, looking over at me.

"me!" i said, frantically grabbing ethan's phone before grayson could. making ethan laugh slightly at my clumsiness of almost tripping over grayson's foot and landing face first.

"can you tweet out" and he instructed me what to write. after i finished i placed his phone next to him on his bed.

"you didn't deserve this" i sighed, placing my hand on his forehead. stroking it slightly. ethan looked up at me "i know bup, but things like this happen to the most innocent people sometimes. they can't stop from being hurt"

we heard the noise of a photo being taken. grayson had his phone lent up against a ledge.

"i'm posting it on twitter, to tell people you're completely fine besides a few scratches." grayson said, grabbing his phone. all ethan did was nod and close his eyes.