29

i walked in the house to be greeted by grayson, as ethan was out doing some errands.

"we're going out of town for a day or so. but pack your suitcases. mom wants you back at boarding school as soon as possible" grayson smiled. "oh and ethan brought you something, it's in your room"

he walked away, leaving me in confusion and curiosity.

i didn't know what was happening. we've only been in la for a week and we're already going somewhere else.

i walked into my bedroom and saw a box on my bed with a note on top.

i placed my bag down on the floor and picked up the note.

melody,

while i was out today getting some things for tonight. i saw something perfect for the occasion for us going somewhere else (plus it also spruces up your closet)

and yes, i made sure to get the right size this time. don't worry about that.

i hope you enjoy the gift, and when i get home i'm expecting a huge hug and thanks from my little sister.

e x

a small smile appeared on my lips as my eyes shifted to the white box on my bed. i sat down on my bed and pulled the box towards my lap.

i lifted the lid up a little to have a peak inside. it was completely different to what i normally wear. i took the lid straight off and grabbed the clothing items out of the cardboard compartment.

it looked like a tracksuit. i was right, something completely different from my style.

it was something different

it was something different. but something really really expensive.

i have thing with people buying me stuff, i hate the fact people like to go all out for me and buy things from really expensive stores. for example ethan dolan, buying me a $200 tracksuit just for a airplane ride.

just shows how extra he is, but i appreciate him choosing to actually care for me. because he did have a choice of not caring at all, also.

i picked the clothing items up and folded them back in the box, then placed it back on my bed.

-

"melody!" grayson's voice echoed throughout the house.

"yes gray!" my voice strained, hoping he would hear.

"ethan's home!" he yelled back.

i quickly stumbled from my floor and ran to the living room. where ethan was taking off his shoes.