38

i woke up to someone pouring water on me.

"what the fuck?" i yelled as i shot up from my sleeping position.

the sounds of everyone laughing made my eyes open as i rubbed the water from them. i saw devyn holding a bucket of water while grayson was filming.

"fuck sake guys" i whined, laying back down as i rubbed my eyes to try and wake myself up a bit.

we all, me, devyn, tom, lewis and oceana, slept out in the living room last night as all of us wouldn't be able to fit in my bedroom. so we just set up some beds in the living room.

"we're leaving for coachella today. so go get your stuff packed because i know you haven't." ethan said, as he wiped the tears that fell from his eyes from laughing so hard.

everyone nodded their head and headed to my bedroom, where everyone's suitcases was. everyone began taking our clothes they wanted to wear.

tom and lewis headed into the bathroom across from my bedroom.

before we all decided to pack our stuff, we got dressed into something as we were gonna go out for breakfast.

i quickly went to my wardrobe to pick out some clothes to wear today. i slipped on a long sleeved baggy black and white top, wish some fishnets tights on my legs and a black skirt with a zip going down the front of the skirt. i tucked in the shirt with the skirt.

to finish it off i added my black converse

to finish it off i added my black converse. i applied natural makeup to my face, and then sprayed some perfume to my body.

as i turned around oceania's voice spoke up.

"you know what i just realised. i bet you our coachella outfits aren't even gonna be with our styles" she laughed at the end of the sentence.

"fuck sake. i did that" i laughed.

"me too" devyn laughed lightly.

my stomach flipped as she laughed. i love her small and big ugly laughs. it's like my favourite song to hear all the time.

devyn was wearing a cropped white long sleeved turtleneck with some rolled up mom jeans. she has some old vintage nike's on her feet with some rolled socks. there was a belt through the belt hooks. to finish off the outfit she had some necklaces and a few rings on. she was in the mirror applying the last bit of accessories, which was clips in her hair. she only had mascara on as she wanted to let her face breathe before coachella on apparently.