Kira: The Hero Project

Reviewed by Key Keeper Kira Kenerelda

Author: QueenDarquesse
Title: The Hero Project

Cover: 4/5

It's a perfect match and there's nothing to say about it actually become you just nailed the cover. 

Blurb: 4/5

Blurb is pretty amazing when you get all kinds of weird ideas in your head and it intrigues this thirty curiosity to know more and what happens next. The idea is just splendid. 

Title: 5/5

Not many people go with a head-on strong title due to the fear if they'll be able to write a story suitable for it but you're doing great with it. You're going good and heading in a good direction. 

Plot: 7/10

The idea is splendid as I said. The plot is smoothly escalating throughout the chapters making the reader pretty satisfied with what they're reading. 

Character development: 10/15

The character development is also going smoothly without any disturbances, smoothly taking off to where it's heading.

Spelling and grammar: 7/10

If you're talking about grammar, well the story was good so far with everything else going smoothly except for some tiny grammatical errors which nothing but little tweaks can fix. 

Overall: 7/10

I enjoyed reading your book with a plot as interesting as yours. It's kind of oddly satisfying somehow. XD. You made an amazing piece of art there. 

That's all. 

Have an amazing day! 

Kira💎