Kira: Abondoned by Alpha

Reviewed by Kenerelda

Author: LPDillon
Title: Abondoned by Alpha

Title: 5/5

Definitely intriguing and sounds interesting. Kind of attarctive. 

Cover: 4/5

The book name is Clearly visible. It's nicely done. 

Blurb: 3/5

It's a little off. Might make a few readers lose interest since it's like a review instead of a summary of the book. Gives a little idea what the contents of the book are but doesn't clearly says what it is actually about. 

Plot: 7/10

It's good but doesn't keeps the reader hooked for long. Your writing style feels a little rushed but then that's the pace of the book if it is. The descriptions are average and too detailed information about everything, every small detail is noticed and gives off the real-life vibe. It goes smoothly and steady and not very bumpy and not any noticeable plotholes in the book so it's really easy to follow and keep up with it.

Character development: 11/15

The characters are beautifully described and sound really nice. The pace is slow and smooth but I guess the pace of the book is a bit slower than usual probably. I felt it was slower........ so then the development also goes slow, not much of an emotional ride, just smooth and calm initially. Not very attacking to the brain so it's a really good book to read when relaxing. 

Spelling and grammar: 8/10

Not many noticeable mistakes so that the flow of reading is undisturbed and good. You got to look really hard to find some, so there are near to no mistakes but there are a very very few minor errors/typos. Doesn't affect the reader while reading since the story draws the reader in for a while so it's not very noticeable until read twice. 

Overall: 8/10

The overall reading experience was good but your writing style gets a little uninteresting after a while, the story is really good but the presentation matters too and the kind of feelings that the book was trying to get through to the reader doesn't really gets through. Overall the book is a good read excluding all the drawbacks. 

Other comments: Your book's summary needs a big time editing (off course only if you feel it  really needs one or the current summary is also cool) since it tells readers about the contents but not the actual parts of the book and the story.

Sorry for inadequacy in my review since I'm occupied with my school examinations for the whole month and thank you. 

That's all

Thank you and have an amazing day! 

Kira💎