Nina: Unheard Thoughts

Reviewed by Key Keeper Nina recklessnina

Author: BananaZurc
Title: Unheard Thoughts
Genre: Poetry

Cover : 2/5

There was so much banners and whatnot, it’s good that you join multiple book clubs and support different campaigns, but it doesn’t look appealing to the eyes if it’s overdone. Just keep it minimal. Although, I like the font very much.

Blurb : 5/5 

I have absolutely no problem with it.

Title : 5/5 

It’s very catchy and unique at the same time. Again, I have no problems with it.

Plot : 6/10 

I’m not really sure if it’s a different “story” per chapter because they don’t seem to connect that much. Another is, put more emphasis on certain things, I get your trying to rhyme it, but it seems childish and usually in poetry, authors use really deep words and a lot of figures of speech to leave their readers in awe. I think you really need to work on that. I suggest reading “Knee Socks” or “Flickered Hearts” by icorgays in Wattpad. Her poetry is really good.

Character Development : 13/15

It’s not bad, just that it’s very confusing. I’m not entirely sure what their feeling and it’s a little messy. 

Spelling and Grammar : 10/10

Poetry, I believe, has their own set of rules in writing and I suggest using this to it’s advantage.

Overall : 7/10

It’s a good book, just lack some character development and plot fixing.