Cade: To Believe In Love

Reviewed by Key Keeper Cade Brema_stone_is_alive

Title:  To Believe In Love
Author:  DarkRoyallty

Cover 5/5

Your cover was fabulous if I do say so myself! (I do!)

Blurb 3/5 

Your blurb is nice I do think it could tell more about Mecha there so that we can understand her more and how she acts instead of having to listen to her co-workers talk about her and follow her actions throughout the story because I found it hard to understand how she was because she kept on changing but that is just me

Title 4/5 

I liked your title I just wish it was something more original if that is even the word to use when describing it. 

Plot 10/10

I think your plot is very easy to understand. Girl is a robot she can not feel anything but a guy likes her makes a bet and long story turned short BOOM they end up together or at least that is what I got from it. It was a little cliche but your writing style made it original in its own ways.

Character development 14/15 

As mentioned before you could have done intros but you did not and that is fine but I guess its not what most of the stories I read use but yours was good but it wss kinda hard to understand Mecha to me because all I got was she hated love.

Spelling and grammar 10/10

I could not find any errors while reading which shows you have put a lot of time and effort into writing your story.

Overall 9/10

I enjoyed reading your book and a tip I am going to give you is to try and make the start of your sentences different. I tend to use the sane words over and over again and it gets boring to read after a while but otherwise your book was really good!