Kira: Gateway

Reviewed by Key Keeper Kira Kenerelda

Author: Dragonrat703
Title: Gateway

Cover: 4/5

The cover is great with a dragon in it and all but it kind of looks odd in the middle of city skyscrapers. It looks really good though. 

Blurb: 4/5

Intriguing. Interesting. Curiosity gets the best of me now. 

Title: 5/5

It's very suitable with the blurb and content and promising that an interesting title has an interesting story. Did a great job at selecting this one. 

Plot: 9/10

The plot is great and all but throwing all the power in one girl's hands, throwing her in the kind of fate where she has to decide kind of burns readers with curiosity to know what happens further (according to the blurb). 

Character development: 13/15

It's slow and steady with a nice place to keep up with and very convenient as it isn't confusing in the least bit like some other books. The fact that the characters isn't confusing means you did it nicely for readers to understand easily and take in what the situation is all about. The characters are nicely made too with no flaws for me to look. 

Spelling and grammar: 9/10

I saw no mistakes like it was completely perfect and even if there were very tiny unnoticeable mistakes between the lines, I didn't notice at all with all the smoothness while reading without any disturbances in the flow of reading enhancing the reading experience to its topmost. Very few books I came across with this kind of smoothness in their works. 

Overall: 9/10

It's a very good book that gets you hooked with beautiful descriptions that just make you picture everything in your head and go along with it. A wide use of vocabulary conveying the feelings and different adjectives to describe so many amazing things in the book. It's a good read with promising entertainment in your free time. 

That's all.

Have an amazing day!

Kira💎