Kira: Trial 017

Reviewed by Kira Kenerelda

Author: jhobbes627
Title: Trial 017

Cover: 4/5

The cover attracts the attention of every science fiction loving audience with a suitable title and the author's name clearly visible, it's well matched with the title.

Title: 5/5 

The title at first doesn't look appealing but with the cover, it's as if it's been taken to another level of curiosity bomb planted into the readers in one glance.

Blurb: 3/5

The blurb could use a little more, the current blurb is satisfactory with respect to the excellent combo of the title and cover. Playing with the reader's curiousity, intriguing them with a little bit of mystery in the blurb, all part of an enjoyable book promising entertainment.

Plot: 8/10

Interesting start, keeps the readers busy, doesn't bore the reader with repeated flashbacks or continuous back-stories, the plot moves at a comfortable pace. Creating a plot isn't as easy, it's like telling a cat that's racing through the mud, leaping over a fence, pulling off a three-quarter corkscrew, and catching the Frisbee in mid-flight—all to a racy samba tune–will finally gain this feline the respect of the dogs in the park and you definitely did a good job in making a plot worth reading and something different than the usual wattpad clichés. Your storyline, and the kind of world the story is setup in with your unique writing style in the mix is really helping it go at a pace real smooth and there are no noticeable plotholes. The plot structure and the story progression with your writing style makes it a really good satisfying read. Definitely a page turner.

Character Development: 10/15

The fictional people mentioned in the book have life-like characteristics with flaws, weaknesses, history, mannerisms, hopes, fears, at times seemed more real than the people in the real world. The changes the character(s) went through, the descriptions of their actions and minds made the reader bond and actually picture their every action while reading through the pages.

Spelling and Grammar: 7/10

There are a few grammatical errors and a few noticeable mistakes, at an instance, 'one story house', it's 'storey'. Similarly, there are noticeable errors and typos which can be fixed with a little re-editing.

Overall: 9/10

Overall the book is a really good read and keeps the readers hooked, it's definitely a page turner and an interesting book to read.

Other comments:
 I apologize for a few inconsistencies in my review since I'm a student, and have my examinations and assignments submition around the corner. 
Regarding the book, I'm definitely reading the rest of it, it's a really well written book.

That's all. 
Have an amazing day. 
Kira💎