Thunder.

Y/N P.O.V

You looked out the window seeing black clouds starting to form slowly. It was going to rain heavily tonight, that's for sure. 

Like some people, you don't like thunderstorms. They are scary and makes you really uncomfortable. Niall being the most amazing human that he is, he knows about it and does everything he can to make you feel comfortable during the period of time.

You got up from your bed and started closing up the curtains. Niall was in his music room working on his second album so you didn't want to disturb him.

You went downstairs and grabbed a few candles just in case the electricity goes out. 

''Y/N'' You heard Niall yell.

''Yeah?'' You called back.

''Where were you?'' he asked coming down the stairs.

''I was getting some candles just in case we need it.'' You smiled giving him a peck.

''You okay, baby? It looks like we are having a rainy night tonight.'' He said pulling you close knowing you don't like thunders.

''I'm fine, Ni. I got you.'' You said wrapping your arms around him.

You guys decided to have a little movie night and cuddle with a ton of sweets and snacks.

''What do you wanna watch?'' he asked with the remote in his hands.

''Can we watch Pitch Perfect 3, please?'' 

''Pitch Perfect 3 it is.'' He started the movie and sat beside you pulling you close.

Halfway the movie, out of nowhere, the lights and the tv just shut off leaving the whole entire house dark. 

Now you were uncomfortable.

''Niall?'' you called out absolutely terrified.

''I'm right here, baby. It's okay.'' He said grabbing his phone and turning on the flashlights.

''Now where are the candles, princess?'' He asked brushing a few hairs from your face.

''It's in the kitchen counter with the lighter.'' You said.

''Stay here I'll grab them okay?'' He said sweetly.

''I'll come with you,'' you said standing up and going with him.

He lit up some candles and put it around the living room giving the room little light.

You looked at Niall seeing his blue mesmerizing eyes sparkle and the noticed the perfect feature on his face. 

''You wanna take a picture.'' he smiled making you blush.

''I love you, Niall James.'' You smiled admiring him.

''I love you, Y/N Y/M/N.'' He smiled back giving you a sweet kiss.

These were the days that you cherished. You and Niall just wrapped around each other's arms. 

HELLO MY LOVES,

I'M SORRY FOR A CRAPPY PART BUT I'M SO BUSY THIS ENTIRE WEEK AND DIDN'T GET TIME TO WRITE SO, THIS WAS VERY LAST MINUTE. I'M SO SORRY HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND.

LOVE YOU ALL

-MIRTTEKA XOXO