Hacked

Your p.o.v
You forgot your phone this morning when you were running late for your work.

Niall p.o.v
I woke up to find my girlfriend (y/n) gone, of course, she went to work. (Y/n) and I have been dating her for 3 years and she's so independent.

I got out of bed smiling at the picture of us on our first date. After I finished my work in the washroom, I headed downstairs to make myself some breakfast. After breakfast I sat down watched some golf when a particular thing caught my eyes, it was (y/n)'s phone.

I took her phone unlocking it, of course, the password was the day we got together. I smiled at her wallpaper, it was a picture of us at her birthday.

I decided I wanted to do some fun with it, so I opened her twitter and started writing a new tweet. "My boyfriend is so hot!! I love him so much! I always stare at him whenever he sleeps! P.s not hacked" I typed, giggles leaving my lips.

I locked her phone and started to prepare lunch.

Your p.o.v

I sat on my office organizing all the folders when my small clock rang, indicating my work is done. I packed my stuff and went to my car, pulling seatbelt over me and starting the engine.

After driving for 15 minutes I stopped at our house seeing Niall's range rover parked. I unlocked the front door only crushed by my Irish boyfriend.

''Niall'' I laughed, hugging him back. ''How was you day, babe?'' he asked once we sat on the couch relaxing, ''good, just bored that I've left my phone here'' you said making Niall giggle, which you found weird. 

You got up from the couch going to your shared bedroom finding your phone on the side of the table. You grabbed it going back downstairs. ''found it?'' he asked, you nodded entering your password.

As your phone brought you to your home screen you went through notifications, seeing as it was blowing up in Twitter. You tapped on the blue colored app opening your profile. It was blowing up from a tweet you posted today.

'I didn't even go through my phone the whole day' you mumbled, making Niall's head turn.  ''What?'' he asked, ''my Twitter is blowing up from a tweet I posted today. Heck, I didn't even touch my phone the whole day.'' you explained

You saw the tweet immediately recognizing from Niall. You ask me how I know? I've been with this boy for 3 years and I know him more than anything.

''Well babe, you know I do stare at you when you sleep'' you winkled, making him laugh. You quickly typed a new tweet knowing that the boys won't let you live it down. 'Niall seemed to have fun with my phone while I forgot at home. And I do stare at you' you typed.

''Did you do anything else? Mr.'' you laughed, ''You maybe wanna check your messages with the girls'' he winked. ''NIALL!''

Hey loves, IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AS MUCH! I JUST STARTED MY FIRST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL AND IM SO BUSY WITH EVERYTHING. I HOPE YOUR SCHOOLS ARE GOING WELL! LOVE Y'ALL