Chapter 1

I'm so glad you guys have followed me through the book I love you all so much & im sorry for some reason (to do with my email) I can't reply to ur lovely messages , but I do see them and I can't thankyou enough , you make me so happy .

Listen to the song it really fits and sets the scene :

As the months have been going by it's been so hard to resist Brooklyn , I've developed depression and my anxiety has gotten worse again .
My mums took me to the doctors and I'm now on medication which I hate taking , I refuse , I've managed to not cut , I'm clean , for now . I've just been in my room and laying in bed none stop , there's nothing to make effort for and I don't like getting up and ready or going out .
You probably don't care and think it's my fault because I broke it off , but it's not like that , it was the hardest thing I've possibly ever had to do . And I hated every moment of it , if I could , I would be back in his perfect arms in a heartbeat but no matter how much I wish , it's not that simple.
Me and Erin have still kept in contact, after all , she is my bestfriend, and I know this sounds so horrible but I despise her and mikeys relationship because their perfect and once upon a time that was me and Brooklyn , my little fairy tale story, I guess all stories come to an end sometime.
But we're not meant to come to an end , at least not yet .

Harvey's been really concerned about me , just like all my family , they've been keep trying to get me to socialise and come out my room , I've came out and went downstairs a few times but not that much . They've been sitting and spending time in my room with me to keep me occupied .

Harvey's been going to the boys a lot still which kills me to think he can see my boy and I can't .

Amelia , he's not your boy, not anymore .

But Harvey hasn't been coming home and speaking about them like he used to , because they all know how bad I am , it's as if my family's tip toeing around me and I'm bored of this all now but Brooklyn can't know that I'm like this and I know that if I hear about him or see him it will knock me over the edge .
Words can't describe how much I love him it's insane . I wish I didn't sometimes . Times like now . But it's so hard I can't just not love him , not now, not ever .

Ngl Harvey's been amazing , like always, he's been spending so long in my room with me , watching films and chilling and stuff , he's even been sleeping in my room with me on some days when I've been the worst . He's been saying such nice things and managing to put a small smile on my face sometimes, winding me up and laughing , I love him .

It's been a month now and it hasn't been getting any easier at all , it's literally like yesterday and I can't believe I've been this way for so long . I really hope Brooklyn isn't like this . I want nothing but him to be happy .