Chapter 6

"OMG shut up " I say laughing
"Can't you remember that tho , OMG that was so funny" they all laugh ,
We're in fits of giggles , laughing over our old embarrassing moments .
"Owww stop my belly's hurting off laughing " I try to stop laughing but I fail as andys now crying and i hold my stomach , mikeys laugh is making this so much funnier , we began laughing hysterically over that .

I love my family.

We've had our takeaway and  we're waiting for our deserts delivered while crying with laughter Rn .
Yes we're fat having both but pizza and deserts are amazing , what better time than now to have them?

"It's hereeee, I'll get it !!" I shout as I jump up and begin running . Before all the boys come running through behind me , they stop , hearing a Big Bang and me slipping , me now rolling round on the floor, as they all begin hysterically crying with laughter again , literally falling to the ground with tears in their eyes , holding their stomach .
Erin gets our deserts
Good girl One of us nutters had to .

"Rye I stg delete that now ! " I winge throughout laughs , getting up and chasing him round the house .
He filmed me falling while the others are literally on the floor with me hysterical and u can hear rye crying in the background. Fgs

It's on their Instagram story
Oh
My
God
"I'm going to kill you " I shout , finally getting him and punching him, now we're having a play fight in the middle of the floor

It's on their Instagram story Oh My God "I'm going to kill you " I shout , finally getting him and punching him, now we're having a play fight in the middle of the floor

(Pretend this is rye and Amelia , in the middle of the passage of their flat and on their story )
Just to give an image of what they were doing / looked like

Brooklyn's p.o.v
To think of how broken Amelia is ,
For her to be with the boys knowing she's happy makes me feel so happy honestly but in a way also so upset as spiteful that sounds , because their with her and I'm not , but i know she's so happy , and that's amazing .
I click onto our Instagram story and automatically , my eyes glow up , "awww my baby " i whisper without noticing I actually said it , smiling yet so sad ,
She's happy , seeing her laugh is amazing. They seem so happy , I can just imagine the atmosphere in that house Rn with their basic silliness .
Then I see the next story.
They must be something going on with them
There has to be
For fuck sake man
No way
I can't even , how am I meant to except that ?
And if your wondering , I'm sitting in Amelia's house , yes Amelia's house , crazy right , basically me and Blair aren't speaking since me and Amelia split , he was the one who basically caused it.
All my family, luke , everyone , don't live near us and I can't be with the boys obviously, Harvey is still one of my boys and their parents still love me like they used to , so I'm in Amelia's home while she's at mine seeing the boys  , she dosent need to know and she won't know .
"Come here " Harvey guides me to Amelia's room
"Why we going to her room ?" I ask nervously
He opens the and I stand there
; all the memories of us , flooding back to me,
the fun times , the tough times we went through together , the pleasuring times, the times we would spend , together , in each other's embracement , the stupid times we would cry with laughter , the times , spent with each other .

"Ilove you , forever and always " I say before we both fall asleep on my bed , in Each other's arms .

There was no relationship like ours, never will be , no words come close to being able to describe it . We were in love

We are
Still
Truly
Deeply
Inlove

and Nothing's changed the way I feel , the way we both feel .