Chapter 19

After those 3 words left our mouths, smiles appeared on both our faces , except I put my head down and they soon both faded .
The space between us was getting smaller and smaller as we both looked from one another's eyes to lips . "Just kiss me" Brooklyn whispers . That made me get butterflies wow .
"But I can't"
"Who's stopping you right now ?" He whispers as we move even closer , our heads almost resting on one another.
"I know you wan-" suddenly, without thinking , I place my lips on his, brook kisses back instantly . The quick touch of our lips caused a swarm of butterflies fly around my stomach and tingle down my every artery .  I could never explain the feeling this man brings to me .
I've craved his lips on mine for so long . I've needed that feeling of love inside me for what feels like forever , the feeling only he can give .
This feels so right . But will it begin to feel wrong over time ?  Because I can't have him ? And I'm letting myself get attached again ? I don't know anymore . I was never un-attached but I was going as strong as I could be and now I'm scared incase I re lapse back over once I do this and not be able to do it again .

He wraps his muscled arms around my back , tightly squeezing , bringing our body's closer .  I feel so safe in his arms . It's the best feeling .
He lets go of me slowly and delicately , attaches his lips to my neck . I place my hands onto his chest and he immediately looks up , his eyes connecting with mine. "Are you okay ?" He asks sincerely "Am I okay ? I have you as close as I could ever have , on me . Of course I'm okay " I smirk as he smiles showing his gorgeous white pearly smile .
I jump down from the counter and take his  hand and he follows behind me .
I turn with a grin as I hear brook trying to keep his laugh in Following a bang. He's so fucking precious wow .
I look at him  and I automatically burst out with laughter as does he . He's so cute wow. He tripped over the box in the passage . I can't even . Typical brook. I love how we don't make it awkward, it's not embarrassing. It's cute af and so funny . I love that we can be ourselves around one another and be stupid together . Because we have something more than what others like to call ,love .
He tips his head backwards slightly as do I and we laugh hysterically. I love seeing him happy , I love us like this . I love this moment . "I can't believe you -" I start saying as I can't stop laughing as he continues also before he rubs his face with his hands . "Okay stop" he wines trying to hold in his laugh himself .
"I'm sorry but " I say as I try gather myself .
"I love you man . Like I actually love you " I say breaking into a moment and staring into his eyes.
"And I like actually love you " Brook says as he grabs my top gently and pulls me closer to him as our body's close the little space between us and we are now pushed up against one another and enjoying each other's presence as we begin to kiss and it soon deepens .
I push the door open with my foot as we don't loose contact before lying on the spare bed with brook on top of me as we share our love with one another . Delicately , he moves his perfect hands up my top and I begin to remove it . "Are you sure you want to do this ?" He asks re assuring me . "Mmmh" I hum a gesture to yes in reply " Are you ?" I ask as I look into his eyes . "Duhh" he rolls his eyes sassily as we both laugh and smile into a kiss . "I love you " we both say in sync as we part from the kiss smiling.  He looks me up and down before kissing my neck "your perfect " he whispers which makes a swarm of butterflies fly through my body and I blush as I feel his warm breath on my neck until he begins kissing and sucking slowly , creating small love marks underneath my jaw and I swirl my hands in his amazing hair as my breath hitches .

We're both now left in our underwear as he kisses my arms carefully where my scars are. He makes my heart wanna burst wow  .
This isn't 'sex' .

it's making love .