Chapter32

I wake up , tie my hair into a messy bun , grab my dressing gown and walk downstairs to greet my family .
"There's a plate of pancakes on the bench for you sweetheart" my aunt says as they sit at the table eating their breakfast . "OMG we should come here more often " I laugh as does everyone else.
I have my breakfast with my family and sit down for about 2 hours and watch a movie together . This is cute considering we haven't seen them for so long .
Once the movie finishes , I go upstairs and get ready for the day ahead . I wear my ripped jeans and My short spaghetti strap purplish brown type top

Claudia asks me if I would like to come into the town city centre and ofc I would love a girly day out with my bestie/ cousin

Claudia asks me if I would like to come into the town city centre and ofc I would love a girly day out with my bestie/ cousin . We never get to do this .
We decide to go to an off branded cafe and it was low key cute and ofc I got a iced coffee 👆🏼
As we're shopping for some of Claudia's  clothes I see some girls in road trip merch come towards me . Wow if they notice me ima be so surprised . I'm kinda scared though incase they say any mean stuff . 
"OMG hey are you Amelia " the excited girl says .
"Yeah I am how are you " I smile
"Omg I'm amazing , your so pretty wOw I can't believe its you can we take a picture ?"
"Yeah course we can hun" I smile in response . She's so cute .
Claudia takes the pic for us and she thanks us once again "wait . Are you and Brooklyn okay or did u finish on bad terms ?"
My face slightly drops as she asks about us but none of the less I keep a smile held up "don't need to worry about that . We're totally fine and I'll always still love him and the rest of the boys"
"Oh okay good well I hope your okay "
"Thankyou sweetheart" I smile , wow she's adorable.
"Btw I ship you n Brook so hard " she whispers in my ear before saying bye to Claudia and me .

Wow what the hell just happened "you made it girl , you got noticed " Claudia hypes me up as I laugh .
I need to ring brook.
"Hello?" Brooklyn's perfect voice rings through the phone .
"Hey" I smile to myself . Claudia looks over to me with a smile as she can tell I'm clearly happy by talking to him for only a second already .
"I've missed your voice " I say
"I've missed you " he says softly .
"Guess what just happened though" I get a little excited
"Mmmh" he hums Angelically through the phone signalling for a  'what'
"I just got noticed for the first time , a roadie came up to me and told me how beautiful I was and she was so happy to meet me it was the cutest thing ever . But then she asked me if me and you were okay and I told her the truth . I said I'll always love you and the boys and she wished us well and then when she left she whispered in my ear that she ships us so hard " I smile as I explain .
"I'm happy for you baby . I love hearing you happy "
"Hearing me happy ?" I laugh
"I know you Amelia , I can sense even through your voice over the phone that your happy " I smile as I hear that .
"I love knowing your happy too" I reply softly
"You know , she wasn't wrong "  he says
"Huh?" I ask confused
"You are gorgeous and I ship us so hard too "  I I laugh a little down the phone.
"Ima have to go now. I love you Brooklyn " I say meaningfully , tingles going through my body knowing how much I honestly mean it .
"I love you too Amelia " you can hear him smile yet the ever so sad ness still remains .

"You just told him you love him ?!" Claudia asks excitedly and confused .
"Yeah , I always will love him . I just can't have him "
"That Blair guys a prick "
"He never used to be but yeah , he is " I agree as we continue buying .

Me- I'm sorry for saying that I love you .
Brook- well im not . Don't apologise for a feeling you can't help . We both know we feel the same way .

I leave him on read knowing he's got a pretty good valid point .

"He really means something to you huh?" Claudia asks me sympathetically
"Of course he does " I smile
"You know , your face lit up as soon as you heard his voice , in a magical way , I've never seen that before . He really makes you happy " she looks at me seriously
Mmmh I hum in response to yes as I stare at her
"I don't need a boy to make me happy though " I look at her as I shake it off and continue with the day .