Chapter 24

We walk around in westfields after meeting up with each other , we then go to boost because mmm I really fancy one of those amazing smoothies.
"Soo tell me abit about yourself " he says intrigued
"I'm  18, I have an older brother who's 20 and he's called Harvey and famous , I'm bestfriends with a boy band called roadtrip , one of them is my ex which is kinda upsetting but ummm yeah "
"Wow okay , you seem interesting for sure ..... Yano Harvey and roadtrip... well my little sister loves them "
"OMG no way that's crazyyyy, who's her fave from roadtrip ?"
"Has to be Brooklyn, she dosent stop talking about him "
"Awww bless her how old is she ? "
"She's 10"
"That's adorable ! And brook is my ex " I say smiling slightly at him .
"Anyways , if you wanna know about me , I'm 19, only got the one sibling , live with both parents and had only like 2 other girls that I felt real for ."
"Cool , I live with both parents too actually "
" so if you don't mind me asking . How did u get with Brooklyn then , just since him and Harvey are close was it not weird "
I cough before looking down and back up to him ... "umm , so .... we had feelings for each other for like 6 month but both didn't know we had feelings for each other we thought it was just one way , then we realised it was both of us and -"  I explain it all , the baby , the depression , anxiety , the fans , rye and allll of it , to where we are now .
"Oh wow . That's so much for a girl like you to go through . Wait so when I asked if I could get your number if ur single that time you hesitated because of what you had just went through and because you didn't want to admit you still were upset "
"That's right " I smile abit , staring into his hazel eyes .
"Your so strong Amelia " he says as he stares at me , hugging me tight .
Not gonna lie he gives good hugs . It Dosent feel like home tho .
After spending a little more time with one another , we decide to head our separate ways home .

@jason.conrad started following you
Me- how did you get my Instagram ;)
Jason- magic ..... ;)
Me- stalker
Jason :(

*ik Sophia and Joey are siblings but I'm just using them as characters who obvs aren't related in the book

*ik Sophia and Joey are siblings but I'm just using them as characters who obvs aren't related in the book.*

Liked by HRVY, roadtriptv and 6543 others
@ameliaxcantwell of course I'm not being serious .... today was good
@jason.conrad- your not being serious about today being good or the face ur pulling ? ;)
Ameliaxcantwell- about my face you dick;)
@worldwyatt- just split with brook  and now with another boy . Slut
@Harveysgiraffe - could you get harvey to notice me pleaseeeee
@rt.hrvy_fan - hahaha ew why u even still here for . No one likes u . Die.

Jason- wow these comments are horrible . Also my instas blowing up now .
Me- see I told you .... that's why I got anxiety in the first place .

I get a message in the group chat that me and all the boys are in , from Harvey .
Harv- who's that boy
Brook- yeah who is he
Rye- what's going on
Me- *video attachment*
I send videos because I can't be bothered to type so much , I explain who he is and how I know him and what happend today and how his sister loves them all .
Andy- we should all plan to meet his sister
Mikey- that Would be sick
Rye- I'm down
Harv- I guess why not
Brook- yh