Chapter 36

Amelia's pov

"You coming to the boys today ? I haven't seen them in forever " Harvey asks me .
" Why not . Got nothing better to do ".
And no, I don't use them when I have nothing better to do . But today I just don't really want to see Brooklyn. Like every day no matter how I feel about him I want to see him and if I do I'm like wow ur gorgeous I love you but  At the same time I cba w him today with what's going on you get me?  I'm confusing ik .

We finally get ready and go to the boys house . We walk in and sit down , feeling warmly invited .
No Brooklyn , weird . Where tf is he .
After chilling with them for about half an hour ,
I get up and go upstairs for the toilet .
"Be back in a min just going for a wee"
"Uhh- I - um wouldn't go up there if I was you " Andy says anxiously
"Why ? Shall I wee on the sofa instead ?" I laugh at how suspicious their being as I roll my eyes and make my way upstairs .
I enter the bathroom. And I wish I didn't , there's a girl , a girl .
Obviously here for Brooklyn hence why I haven't seen him this morning . If she was here for any of the other boys then they would be with her .
"Oh sorry " I smile politely at her
"No don't worry about it " she smiles back .
She's in my fucking dressing gown , Brooks definitely slept with her .
She walks out and into brooks room . That's all the clarification I need . The morning after pill wrapper in the bin. Great . Love that .
I try collect myself together in the bathroom , refusing to let myself become down again because of it and go back downstairs.

"Are you okay ?" Rye asks nervously.
"Yeah I'm fine , it's only a girl that's slept with brook, jheez it's all good " I fake smile . I'm gonna keep this 'pretending I don't care' up .
"Wait , what , he's slept with a girl ? And your okay with it ?" Harvey asks confused
"I'm fine " I lie

Marvellous . Here he comes down the stairs . Of course with her by his side .
All the boys look at me .
"Isn't that your dressing gown ?" Jack whispers to me as I nod my head .
Oh fucking well need to get over him I guess . Easier said then done though .
As I get up to get a bag of crisps, Brooklyn sees me and decides to pull the girl by her waist towards him as he kisses her and she laughs as she snakes her arms around him. It's ok Amelia you got this . It will just upset him that I'm not upset and he clearly is doing this to get a reaction.
"Excuse me please " I say politely and unfazed as they break apart and move for me
"Thankyou" Brook looks me dead in the eyes and I smile

"What the fuck" Brook pulls me aside as the girl is no longer in the room
"What do you mean what the fuck? You shagged her last night not me " I laugh
"One, why are you eating those ? You hate those crisps , you only ever ate those when you were pregnant , have you slept with Jason ?" He asks Eagerly.
"You Are actually pathetic . No I have not . I guess I just like them now " I say simply not giving him total satisfaction
"Why aren't you bothered ?"
"Oh I am trust me . Why aren't I bothered ? Well you see I really am . The boy I love . Has had the audacity to sleep with her , that . Your funny "
"Your with Jason " he says without sympathy .
"I'm not fucking with him " I shout . How many times do I have to tell him . It's getting me annoyed now .
"Don't worry by the way , she can't have your baby just like i couldn't " I say looking him dead in the eyes .
"Don't say that " he says as his gorgeous green eyes face me and he grabs ahold of my hand .
"You must be pretty pathetic to bring up the miscarriage of your baby " the girl chimes in .
" look you slut , I'm going to be honest now , I tired to be polite and kind , I tried to keep it in , but I'm not fucking having it . Your not welcome here , and I would ask for MY dressing gown back but since it's been on you I would rather not . So now get out please and thanks . "
"Who the fuck do you think you are , speaking to me like that . If you wanna a go I'll have a fucking go . Just like I had a go of your dead baby daddy . Your fucking pathetic grow up babe "
I'll give it to her if that why she wants , fair enough stick up for herself I would if someone spoke to me like that too but she had no right to even bring up my baby , our baby and I'm obviously going to be angry with her to begin with , but I kept it in and tried to grin and bare it for abit . If she just got out like I told her to , this wouldn't have happened . But it's happened now . I feel bad but why should I maybe it's because I'm too nice, well yano .
I grabbed her hair , and I hit her . And chucked her out .
I sit down having calmed down like a queen as all the boys talk in shock about how I flipped . Hyping me up . I catch Brooklyn staring in awe at me . He smirks and says "that's my girl" I smile and put my head down . I still can't believe ive he slept with her but it Doesn't change how I feel about him We both know as well as everyone else that we love each other . We Always will . After everything . We have and still do go through shit together , we also say shit to each other . But there's something so special in our messed up crazy amazing relationship.