Chapter 31

How the fuck has me , Amelia Cantwell, managed to pack her bags the night before and be up by 5am.... proud .
5hr drive to Cornwall from Kent would do us lovely ..... plus traffic , this shall be fun .... someone say roadtrip?

As Harvey is surprisingly also awake , we all get sorted and prepare to head off .

Liked by HRVY, Roadtriptv, Jason

Liked by HRVY, Roadtriptv, Jason.conrad and 7780 others .
Ameliaxcantwell-
Got a long drive ahead.... Atleast 6 hours . I'm going to see family ..... someone say roadtrip?

I turn my data off after posting an update and rest my head on Harvey's shoulder .
I wake up to the sound of my phone pinging as I unlock it to see videos of myself sleeping on the group chat of me and the boys .
Thanks harvey .
Suddenly , we hear the radio host introduce harvey and we turn it up . I begin dancing crazily in the car full of proudness .
"I hate that it didn't work out this time now your gone for good . I told you that I'm not that strong , I wanted you to prove me wronggggg, and I hate to say that I told you so .but I told you so " I bellow as I wave around as my mum, dad and Harvey begin laughing.
Each of the boys wind me up in the group chat as one minute I'm asleep and the next I'm dancing .
Rye- she's crazy
Jack- that's Amelia for you
Brook- I love that about her

Once we finally arrive , we greet my family and settle in .
"So Amelia hows everything going ?" My auntie asks me as we sit around the dinner table with my uncle and cousins .
"Yeah good thanks " I smile as my dad looks at me raising his eyebrows.
"Don't lie Amelia " my mum says as she looks at me firmly .
"I'm not ."
"She had a miscarriage , she's got depression and anxiety and she's head over heels Inlove with an amazing boy who she can no longer be with " my dad speaks .
"Amelia darling we had no idea , oh honey are you okay ?" My auntie asks sympathetically .
"Yeah I'm fine " I smile .
"Stop lying mell" my mum speaks raising her voice slightly .
"Can yous just please stop tip toeing around me . I said I'm okay just leave it !" I shout as I walk out of the room .
This is too much for me . I don't what to speak about it don't they understand.
I then get a notification YouTube - roadtriptv just uploaded a new cover
I click on it to now be sitting in the spare room that appears to me mine for the time we're staying over at my aunt and uncles house .
It's an evolution of Bruno Mars . Well done boys . Well done . Tha was amazing, damn I'm so proud . The video was amazing and their vocals were also  amazing . Like wow that's my boys
And at 4:41 of the video .... Brooklyn . wow u sexy human being .

Just then , I surprisingly get a message from Jason .
J- hey , I miss you
Do I reply ? Do I not ? I did say I would speak to him when and if he's the first one trying to make an effort . Or do I wait u til he says sorry ? Let's wait .
In the mean time I text the boys and congratulate them on their new cover which they've clearly worked very hard on .
I go downstairs finally feeling calmer due to the small situation Which happened earlier . 
Me and my cousin, Claudia who's 18 , begin talking about random stuff .
"I've missed you Mel" she looks at me sympathetically .
"I've missed you too , we used to be best friends when we were younger , that's your fault for moving away " I poke my tongue out at the last part .
"I'm sorry " She says as she looks at me dead in the face
"Huh?" I smile slightly
"You've been through so much , we used to be so close , and I left you , when you needed me most I wasn't there "
"Claudia , I don't want to speak about it , I'm okay .... besides you left when I was 13, I didn't go through that stuff then" I giggle a little lighting the mood
"You know what I mean "
"It's whatever " I shrug it off

 besides you left when I was 13, I didn't go through that stuff then" I giggle a little lighting the mood"You know what I mean " "It's whatever " I shrug it off

Liked by HRVY, RoadtripTv and 457 others
@claudia.Cntwl
I Missed you cuz . I'm so proud of you and @hrvy 🥰

Roadtrip- cute . I'm glad yous are happy x
Hrvy- we all know you like Amelia better 🙃
Brooksbabe- u only tagged them for clout lmao
Rttvroadie- shes a slut lmao why u proud of her
Jason.conrad- pretty x
Ryesbee-omg your their cousin ? Ur so lucky . Yous are both gorgeous.

"Damn I really blew up , your famous , I've never got that many comments or likes before " she exclaims surprised .
"Bro stfu " I laugh .
"Oh who's Jason btw ?"
"Long story , ima tell you tomorrow, if u remind me , I'm tired "
"Okay , night beautiful "
"Night" I hug her and go say good night to everyone else .
It's nice to be back with her again . She was my side kick when we were young and family is family after all.
I lay in bed , in the dark thinking. When my phone pings from the bed side table .
I rush up secretly hoping it was Brooklyn . I love and miss that crazy boy so much but it is what it is .
Jason- I'm sorry
Wow he finally said it .
What am I meant to say back though ? Do I say It's fine ? Even When it's not but everyone makes mistakes right .
Me- it's fine
I turn my phone off and go to sleep with a positive vibes only mind set .