Chapter 7

I walked in to her room , "this is what she's like without you , her rooms just a prime example " Harvey says as he gestures towards the room
It's a mess
It's never like this
I understand why though , she's not herself , and depression and anxiety can drag you down and make you a bad way .
I sit on her bed and grab her hoodie from off  the bed , the one I bought her , it smells like her .
I smile slightly while closing my eyes , before getting up from the bed and I kneel down to the floor , picking our  Polaroid's from the carpet which had been ripped from the wall, as well as the fairy lights around them , I take them , identifying them one by one , I smile while a tear drops onto them ,
Yes I'm a man and people expect you to be the strong one but I'm breaking inside too .

"She really loves you Yano Brook"
Harvey speaks
"I really love her too" I reply , looking up.

I walk out of her room and we go back to sitting downstairs.

Erin posted a ig story and as soon as I seen it every emotion in my body dropped , disappeared, then they all came flooding back to me, causing a heat to swarm in my stomach . It's over nothing but after all the evidence I have and things going on lately , you would understand why I'm like this , over a picture .
It's a picture of Erin , mikey , Andy and jack in the background being stupid, but the one thing that catches my eye the most in the background is rye , and , Amelia .
Like why is he sitting with his hand on her thigh , why ?
That's something I used to do
Maybe he just put it there by accident and is just resting it there
Or maybe it's in a 'close friend way'
But that's how we started right
And
He used to like her yeah ?
Then the picture that I sent Amelia when she fell asleep cuddling him
The Instagram story's
And now this
And the kiss and everything but that was before all this , it was 'in the past' although I can't stop thinking about it .
But their seeing right ?
Well i mean they have to be look at them , it all makes sense .
And since she's single now
Damn that's hard to except
But it's the perfect opportunity for rye to jump in .
Maybe I'm overreacting but I'm fucked up man from this , it's been a month , crazy and I'm a mess , my heads a mess , everything is a mess , because of this, but I can't go back to home and stay in that house where rye is i know we had a conversation about it like last week but I don't know man , I don't know anymore , I think I just need to have a break from everyone and everything and get my head straight for a few days , I gotta get my stuff and I gotta go now, I can't cope with it affecting me for much longer I'm better off away from here for abit .

Not thinking , I rush out of Harvey's house and to mine .
I walk through the door and my world stops  and my brain switches on
Fuck
She's here
Wow
Damn
Fuck
Shit

My heart starts beating rapidly , hearing her precious voice. I'm in the same house as her , the love of my life, after everything, fuck .
Every possible , single  emotion in my body  , in me is swirling around briskly  .

Amelia's p.o.v
Someone's just walked through the door , everyone's looking at me , why ? Wait what if it's Brooklyn .
"What?" I ask
"Who tf was that ?" Jack questions worriedly
I'm guessing their nervous for me cos of the whole Brooklyn thing and how I am atm .
If it is him I honestly wouldn't be able to put into words my emotions , because of how I am because of it all it makes it so much bigger , I would be happy , so happy of course , but would it make me worse? I really don't know man but I do know I'm in love with everything about that boy , it's a crazy feeling , there will never be an explanation.

Sooo ••• Who ships Amelia and rye? 🙈
Hope you are all enjoying the sequel !
Comment what you think will happen next or what you wanna happen next !
Ly all ♥️