Chapter 33

I hate this part. Saying goodbye . It's been good seeing my family even if it was just for 4 days . Especially considering me and my cousin used to be best friends when we were younger and now we have regained our bond .
Once we head home. I unpack , jump in the shower and sit down for a takeaway with my family before I collapse in bed . As much as I loved seeing them . I love being in my own bed .

I wake up with a message from Jason .
Jason- can I see you today ? I miss you
Me- okay . Time and place ? ;)
Jason- 1pm at Nando's
Thoughts swirl around in my head . Nando's? I love Nando's . but why Is he taking me there ? A date?
I realise I'm overthinking and I begin getting ready .
"Bye mum dad n Harv I'm going out " bye sweetie have a good time " they reply before harvey asks who I'm going out with . I hesitate telling him as of what happened last time . "Jason" I say, he looks at me with an angered expression and as If to say are you fucking serious , before he gets to say anything I just reply "everyone deserves a second chance harvey " and I walk out.
I finally reach Nando's and I walk up to Jason nervously , I haven't seen him in what feels like forever.
"Hey , you look gorgeous as always , it's good to see you , I've missed you "  he looks in my eyes and I begin playing with my fingers , him making my stomach twirl .
"Hey" I look up to him as I smile
"Shall we go inside ?" He asks with gentle tone within his voice as I reply with a hum, in replace of a yes .
"Amelia Cantwell?" The waiter asks and I reply in confusion that he booked a table for us .
They guide us over to a table which is decorated with a candle , flowers and a small helium  balloon on a weight in the middle of the table which says 'I'm sorry'
I look up to him as his eyes are fixed , admiring me  and smile . "Apology accepted " i say as he smiles also . We have our food and talk abit . Yeah he's wrong for what he done but he's went to some effort to fix it and I appreciate that . He's a nice guy and it proves as I did meet him due to him helping me in a bar . He's pretty fit and he also makes me laugh . I will always love Brooklyn no matter what he will have a place in my heart but I have to get over him and maybe Jason's the answer to that .

We sit in silence for a few seconds before I look up and catch him looking at me once again "what you staring at you weirdo " I laugh as does he and his cheeks tint red the slightest making him look cuter .
"I like you yano " he blurts
"I know " I smile sassy as he laughs
"I'm so sorry that I treat you the way I did " he says sincerely
"It's okay " I assure him .
"No , no it's not , I had no right to hurt you like that , with my words or physically . I shouldn't have laid my hands on you and I shouldn't had turned on you like that for no reason . Truthfully , it's because I like you , a lot and I want you , and the fact I was around you whilst you were with the boys , made me want you to be closer to me as I know you would never want me too , especially with Brooklyn there " He admits ashamed .
"I understand , I don't agree with the way you went about it , I didn't deserve it but the fact you've been honest and apologised like this means a lot . Everyone deserves a second chance . And who's to say I wouldn't want you back ?" I smile .

"Would you like to come back to mine ? My family are out for abit maybe we could just chill and watch films?"
I hesitate in replying , I'm not ready for no Netflix and chill shit .
"Yeah sure " I smile
We go into a few shops before we leave town and Jason buys me a few bits of clothing which he did not have to at all , there so nice too ! I actually refused to take them from him but he's paid for them now so I kinda have to .

 "Yeah sure " I smile We go into a few shops before we leave town and Jason buys me a few bits of clothing which he did not have to at all , there so nice too ! I  actually refused to take them from him but he's paid for them now so I kinda have to

Liked by HRVY, roadtriptv, Brooklyn's.baby and 2569 others

@ameliaxcantwell - Thankyou for spoiling me today gorgeous 🥺

Jason._conrad- anything for you 😘
Brooklyn's.baby- ahaha you moved on quick
HRVY- I'm glad your happy , treat her right bro

As we finally reach Jason's , I take my shoes off and jump under the covers of his bed . I'm getting myself comfortable Cos, bitch im tired .
We put on the kingsman secret service and we relax . I feel my eyes becoming heavier and heavier as I give up trying and I slowly let my head flop down onto what I think was a pillow but it might of been his chest , either which way I was comfortable and tired so I didn't care .
I wake up as his sister comes running in to see her brother but Then just stops and shouts "oh. My . God  it's Amelia Cantwell !!" I lift my head up in a daze and rub my eyes as I laugh "Hey" "um hi" she says nervously as I realise I am cuddling into Jason and I move apart . "Sorry I didn't realise. "It's okay , I enjoyed it " he giggled .
"Are you dating Amelia Cantwell ?!" His sister sophie  asks ecstatic
"Ummm , no we're just friends " we both reply surprisingly in sync .
"What are you guys doing tomorrow?"
"Nothing" Jason replies
"I'm doing nothing too!" His sassy 9 year old sister chimes in .
"Do you guys wanna come out with me ?" I ask as I look at sophie and she nods her head rapidly with an Excited expression .

"Great " I smile
"Can I get a photo with you and tell everyone how you came to my house ?! " sophie begins jumping up and down as I agree and Jason watches us in awe . He's cute I guess

We chill at his for a few hours before I have to go . He walks me to the door , holding my hand as he walks in front of me , it feels good to have strong masculine hands in mine to be honest. I feel bad saying and feeling that but me and Brooklyn aren't together anymore and I have to move on I guess .

I get to the door as he spins me around playfully and we both laugh as I fall into his arms . I look up to him as he is already staring at me with his gorgeous, warm  green-brown eyes as are faces are now inches apart . My breath hitches as he whispers "do I deserve a kiss then?" Without thinking, in the spare of the moment . I lean in and kiss him as he kisses back strongly , holding my cheek in his hand gently . 

No one could ever take away what me and Brooklyn had or make me feel the way he did , but Jason made me feel warm inside my stomach and I knew that this Is what I have to do eventually , and maybe he was the one who could try save me .

We pull away , forehead to forehead
"Yes you do" I smile as he giggles , answering his question. "There's no one like you Amelia Cantwell " he says softly , making me blush as I walk away .