Chapter 17

I wake up in brooks bed , looking a mess from last night . I turn my phone on and squint at the bright light . I text my mum and Harvey updating them on the situation and re assuring I'm okay and will be home later today . My mum is Sure to pass it on to my dad of course ;)
1 message notification from
Brook💔

Brook💔- morningggg hope last night was good , sucks to be you with a hang over thooo ;)
Me- last night was eventful ! And yeah it's sucks ;)
Brook💔- you need to know one thing , I'm coming over today , Blair said I've been away for too long and the roadies are getting suspicious and we need to do some vlogs & covers to upload etc , which means I need to move back in :/ you might want to be out before I get there but you don't need to be just Cos like Yano .
Me- you really think this bitch with a hang over can be arsed to move up and out early ? But more to the point , I'm gonna have to get used to it , I can't avoid you all the time.  If I can text you ima have to grow a pair and finally see you  , were not together and we're gonna see each other one day soon so I'll see you soon .
I leave my phone in brooks room as I did stay over last night and obviously in his bed .
"Who's got a hang over " I say as I pop my hand up , walking into the sitting room .
"Omg yous look a state " I start laughing
"Stfu were hanginggg" they all wine
"Brooks moving back today " I speak and catch their attention
"Wait , your staying when he's here ?" Andy jumps up like the worried brother he is .
"Yup " I smile , proudly
"Proud of you " Mikey says jumping in
"Yes sis !" Jack says
"We're not together and as hard as it is because like yeah .... Yano , I have to face him some time " I speak
"Come here , were proud of you mind , we love you so much , that our gal " rye says as Andy mikey and jack all agree and come to form a group hug with me .
"Tea?" I ask
"Is that even a question rye says and they all Shoot me a glare that silently says exactly what he said .
I make us all tea and breakfast , we chill and watch a film.
jack suddenly shots up from the sofa
All we can hear is gagging , he's in the bathroom , and he's being sick .
Me and Andy run in for moral support as I pat his back and mikey makes him a glass of water .
Andy turns away in discust as he places a hand over his mouth , trying to contain himself .
Nope , now it's him being sick as he runs to the sink
"Make that 2 glasses of water and extra moral support pls and thanks " I shout through the house as I pat jacks back and rye comes to pat andys and mikey follows through bringing the water as we both look at each other shaking our heads and laughing , trying to ignore the fact we're hung over and their being sick in front of us .
We go back into the Mindy room and relax as the boys are whining around .
I have a shower , wash and dry my hair, brush my teeth , all the good stuff of Getting ready before I put my underwear and the pair of spare leggings which I leave here on and one of brooks hoodies which he left .
Good work Mel .

Scrolling through my phone on the sofa .
Wow
There
He
Is
Right there . Right here
The boy I'm fucked up for
Standing there infront of me. I'm not over reacting either Cos I genuinely don't think anyone understands this .
Okay , it's okay . You can do this . Play it cool Mel you got this girl . Proud of u b .
I lift my head to make intense eye contact with his as he's already staring at me , both staying like that for a while .
"Well hey stranger " I speak , as a faint smile creeps out  .
"Hey gorgeous " he smiles as he sighs in relief .
Fuck . this boy wow wow wow
"Guess I have to come and help you with the boxes ?" I smile as we hold the eye contact
"Or you could just sit there ?" He shrugs his shoulders , scrunching up his face and smiling .
I get up from the sofa in mindys room  and help .