Chapter 25

The boys have viewed their new house or as they call it .... the start of roadtrip 2.0 .  it's actually gorgeous, they got the keys now too. I've been helping them move in as well as all my family and a few people from the each of the boys families .... and Blair when he's not busy  .
It's hard being around Brooklyn but we have all excepted the fact we are over and we can't be together . We both know as does everyone else , that our heart will always belong to one another .
Brooklyn addressed the fact we have broken up quite calmly on their socials as he did when we got together and some people were supportive, others weren't but it's died down now . I got to admit we all know brooks hurting but he's dealing with it on camera for the fans and his career so well as if nothings wrong and I'm so proud of him for that .

It's been about 3 weeks or so since me and Jason first met up and he texts me every day and always comments on my photos with heart eyes and comments and shit . I think he likes me . Or maybe I'm just overthinking it . Idk I just have that feeling yano , he's so kind though and it's nice to have someone ....I know I have the boys but ya feel ?
Anyways today we're going out again and he dosent know yet but i really want a Nando's so that's where I'm dragging him . I love that place , it feels like forever since I've had one .

"Hey I've missed you "  smiles Jason with open arms as he greets me
"You only seen me like 3 weeks ago " I laugh as I hug him back
"But I missed you too I guess " I smile as I roll my eyes jokingly .
"Soooo" I look at him with puppy dog eyes
"What do u want Mel " he chuckles
"We're going to Nando's okay " I quickly say , not asking but telling him.
" anything for you beautiful " he smiles before we laugh at what he said and I blush .
"Awww I made u blush , ur cute when u blush " he chimes happily as I just smile looking down as I blush a bit more .
"Am I not cute when I'm not blushing huh?" I ask sarcastically
"Of course you are " he smiles staring in my eyes as he puts his arm around my shoulders and we walk to Nando's .
I think I was right.
We have our Nando's which he pays for as he refuses to let me pay for myself .
We then walk around the city and I have a look in some clothes shops before buying odd few bits and then being left on what to do .
"Hello" Harvey speaks through the phone as he rang me
"Hey what's up "
"You think you could come to the boys house for a bit? And bring McDonald's , they've been busy sorting the house out so if you could be a life saver for your favourite people that would be great " he laughs
"I'm with Jason "
"So, bring him "
"Okay text me my orders, Wont be long "
"Okay thanks sis love you "
"Love you too "

"Who was that?" Jason asks concerned as he hears me say love you . Dude If he starts getting all protective and shit over me then he needs to stop now , we're not even dating .
"My brother?" I reply with a questioned tone as to why he went all offensive .
I just shake it off and we go to McDonald's and I explain the plan to Jason .
"I'm fangirling I'm about to meet Harvey and roadtrip for the first time , the boys my little sister is crazy over " he says in a high pitched voice as I laugh and push him playfully .
"Btw this is their new house so it's abit messy as their busy sorting it out Rn "
"It's fine , roadtrip 2.0 right ?"
"Wait what " I laugh , he seems he really is intrigued Into them
"My sister obvs  , she watches their vlogs Yano .... and I happen to be there when she does so"
"So you sit in her room when she watches them?" I chuckle
"No , I just happen to be there as she plays them down stairs so she watches them in front of most of my family " he laughs slightly
"Ohhh" I laugh as I understand it now .
We walk into the boys house and everyone runs over to me to give me a hug as I laugh despite being now on the floor and all of the boys screaming "pile on!" . My family . I love them .
Except Brooklyn . He just looked up at me , back down . And went to sit on the sofa .
I get up and the boys each greet Jason . Except Brooklyn of course .... "Brook Come say hi to Jason " Andy shouts . We're all aware of why he Dosent want to of course but it's only gonna bring him across as a ignorant dickhead , which is one thing he is not , well he can be, if he want to be .
"Hey" he looks up and nods his head in direction to Jason who does the same before he puts his head right back down again , not making effort to care .
The boys come over taking their McDonalds from me as I put them on the counter , Brook comes over and takes his before purposely skimming my bum with his hand , no one else could see , but we knew .
"You thought that was Jason , or so you wished huh?" He whispers in my ear before walking away as if nothing just happened .
Don't start .