Chapter 4

MyBaby💓
His name just flashed on my screen
Wow
Shall I be happy ?
Shall I be sad ?
In a ideal world I wish I felt nothing because if I felt nothing then I wouldn't be feeling this down in myself I would feel like normal me , it would mean I don't care , but I do care and I can't stop caring .

Amelia you still need to change his name hun

But it's hard to because in my mind , he's still my baby.
Fuck

Brook💔- you moved on quick
Me- what ?
Brook💔- attachment : 1 image
Fuck

It's me and rye

From yesterday
When I opened up to him , we went back upstairs and obviously I haven't been in a good place and I began crying , so he put his arm around me and comforted me when we were all lying on my bed , and I fell asleep cuddling the side of him as he lay flat on his back but siting up sorta when he was watching the telly and talking with mikey and Erin .

Me- what's this off ?
Brook💔- So ur not denying it ?
Me- it is me but it dosent mean I have moved on quickly but where did u get this from?
Brook💔- our ig story

I go on instagram and check their story , rye didn't intentionally do it ik , he posted something and I was in the side of the pic , cuddling the side of him as I'm asleep .

Me- all u need to know is that we're not seeing
Brook 💔- don't lie to me Amelia
Me- get him to explain it all I cba with this , it's too much .
Me- why would I do that ? I LOVE YOU !!
Brook💔- I love you

' I love you '
And that's when the tears start coming .
I knew he loved me
And He knows I love him
But for him to tell me that , right now , when we're both so broken , I felt that .

Brooks p.o.v

"Rye mate what's this all about ?"  I ask, confronting him.
Something in my stomach , like a knot feeling like it's pulling me down , just me picturing my girl, with someone else , I can't , except she's not mine anymore , and that's even harder to accept , she's perfect to me and I'm still , head over heels in love with her . I hate this , I hate all of this , I've never felt like this before , ever , there's only so much I can take.

"What do u mean what's this ? What do I want me to tell u ?" He Questions me . Does he mean he's getting into her or ?
"Like is it what I think it is "
"What? No. No " he exclaims as he finally switched on .
"Yesterday when I went round with mikey and Erin -" he sits me down and we have a chat for about an hour and a half if not longer , he explains everything to me , from A to Z
This is heartbreaking, she's actually like this ? And I was going to have a go at her for "moving on too quick " when all she needed was abit of comfort , she's suffering so much and I can't bare to think of her like that . I don't know what to do anymore .
I'm crying .

I wipe my tears and try brush it off like nothing, to look like a man in front of rye .
But he catches
"Hey , it's fine let it out , your aloud to be like this too Yano , you can't hide it anymore , we can all see your breaking ." He comforts me as I  burst out crying ,  he's right .