Chapter 39

I walk downstairs sitting on the sofa next to Jason and he places a hand on my thigh . "Everything okay " I ask
"Yeah we were just having a chat uno " Andy replies
"Hey brook" Jack says as I look at Jason and he forces a smile .
This shall be interesting .
He goes to walk back up the stairs but the boys stop him . "I'm not sitting down here with them" he scoffs as he chuckles
"Don't be like this " Andy says encouraging him to stay with us and watch a film together .
"Why the fuck should I ? She's fucking loved up with him , ryes fucking loved up with Sophie and there's me , watching it all happen in front of my eyes " he begins to shout
"Well why would you be bothered about sophie and rye ? No need to kick off about that is there , ur just being pathetic " I finally stand up and say something , I'm not having him cause an atmosphere yet again .
"Why ? Maybe because I wasn't aloud to be with you get them two can be all loved up , how the fuck does that work? And the love of my life is shagging around with a new lad , like I thought she would " he gets irritated as it becomes a one on one argument and the boys are just staring at each other around us not knowing what to do .
"I'm not fucking shagging him , and even if I was what the fuck has it got to do with you ? HES MY BASTARD BOYFRIEND FOR FUCK SAKE"
"Your just a slut Amelia "
"Dont you dare fucking say that . I never once cheated on you . I've done nothing wrong , you hate when I'm sad yet when I'm happy u love to ruin it "
"You never cheated on me . Next joke .... what about when I was fighting for my life and you were off at it with my best mate "
"I didn't do fuck all wrong Brooklyn . If you really want to bring stuff up from the past then how about remember that time when your girlfriend had just lost your baby ? And you were at it in the same bar as her ? Talk about cheating . And I have every one of these boys here to prove it "
"I can't stand you anymore , you've changed. I hate you to be honest " Brooklyn rudely laughs in my face as I stand there , not believing the fact he's just actually said that .
"I guess the feelings mutual " I smirk at him obnoxiously as I play it off cool
All the boys are standing there shocked , not wanting to get involved and make it worse so they just let me and Brooklyn deal with it ourselves .
I walk past him and into his room , hearing him come in after me.
"What you doing ? Get out you've got no reason to be in here now "
If the person I gave my all to , the person who claimed to love me , hates me and cant stand me , then why should he have my things ? And things that are so precious to the both of us .
I reach over to his drawers and get the photo off it of us two . I stare at the photo before laughing . It's cute not going to lie. It's from That night in the hotel . I'm wearing my gorgeous red dress and he's in his suit , hand on my waist and his face buried in my neck as I take a mirror photo . That night where I really gave myself to him for the first time , and I lost my virginity .
"Ahahah awww remember this night "
"Mhhhm" he looks at me dead in the eyes 
"You hate me so you won't be needing this "
I smash the photo as he just stands there looking at me , shaking his head and scoffing at me yet again, "what the fuck made me think that it was you that I wanted to carry my baby " he says emotionless . I genuinely can't believe he's just said that . What the actual fuck . I want to cry , but I can't , especially not in front of him , my sadness turns to anger . I'm so fucking angry and hurt . That's just too fucking far .
I grab every single one of our photos and smash them off of the wall , glass appears everywhere , I don't care anymore .
I'm just too numb to feel anything else .
The boys hear commotion as rye comes through to brooks room and the boys run up the stairs , now standing behind him .
"What the fuck is going on " Andy speaks
"Ask him that fucking selfish piece of shit , I gave my all to you , and I've never ever been fucking good enough have I? You've changed . Ur vile " I shout as I look him up and down as there is little space between us
"Get out my face " he grits his teeth
"Why ? You gonna hit me?"
"He wouldn't fucking dare" rye storms in , with a clenched jaw .
"Ahaha aww how cute it's your hero coming to save the day , bit of a coincidence that every time we fight he steps in isn't it , slut"
"Brooklyn shut the fuck up " rye speaks , trying desperately to contain his anger .
"Rye I don't really think you should get involved it'll just make things worse " Andy speaks up
"Did you hear what he said, go on brook tell them what you said , say it loud and proud to ur audience " I laugh
"Fucking tell them " I shout in his face as he puts his hands on my wrists
" I don't know what the fuck made me think that it was her I wanted to Carry my baby " he gulps as he admits , somehow managing to still show no emotion . He's so poisonous .
"You said that ?!" Jack asks shocked
"That's disgusting what's got into you " Andy says
"This isn't the boy I fell inlove with , now get off of me "
"Amelia-"
"Get the fuck off her" rye shouts
"Un fucking believable .... why don't you go carry his child instead "
"Your pathetic , you can't get over that can you ? Grow up " I shout , releasing all my anger as I finally swipe my hands along his draws , the rest of his things falling to the floor with a bang as I grab the pregnancy test and chuck it violently, causing it to break his tv . I pick it up and place it on the floor in front of brook "go on, stand on it , I dare you " I laugh . My inner psycho has never came out like this before .
"I can't do this " he tries to walk out of the room
"Fucking do it! " I scream
"No, I'm not fucking doing it!! " Brooklyn shouts , anger laced in his voice .
"I will then " I say quieter as I begin stamping on it , tears rolling down my face as I finally break down as my sadness takes control, the rooms a mess , the pregnancy test now in pieces on the floor as I sob into myself, now sitting in a ball on the floor .
"Eternal" brook speaks up as I look at him , tears surprisingly rolling down his face
"What?"
"I see you when I look to the stars , eternal we are. Listen to the fucking lyrics Amelia . It's about our baby ..... " he pauses .
"and you"
I don't know what to say so I get up and walk out , the boys staying where they are , frozen.
"I wanna go home Jason " I say as my breath hitches . I'm a weak mess .
"Okay baby "
We walk out the house , leaving the boys where they are , frozen and confused.