Chapter 10

So sorry for the slow update , I've not long been back from holiday! Tysm for all the love and support it means sm honestly ! Glad your all enjoying it .

Rye turns his back and walks away, making his way back to the others . Leaving us both in the room on our own with nothing but each other's presence .
Me and brook stand in front of each other, processing what just happens whilst looking into each others eyes , still, like always , feeling the spark of emotions , such a feeling that could never be explained, the feeling of over powering love .
He sits on the bed , head in his hands , tugging on his hair slightly and clenching his jaw, looking angry and upset at himself and the situation.
" I need to go " he rushes up from the bed and out the room frantically .
I can't let him leave just like this , especially after everything that's just happend .
I chase after him but soon stopped because he wasn't very far away . I placed my gentle small hand on his masculine sort wrist and pulled him back before he could open the door, he turned to look at me before looking at my hand which placed on his arm .
" I can't let you go like this" I speak in a low tone looking slightly up to him .
"Yeah you can , you have to let me go at some point " he said faintly , thinking about what he had said and making his facial expression become more upset with each word . He's right , it's the reality of it , but I can't do it, the truth hurts.
"I love you " he whispers admiring each one of my facial features.
"I love you" I whisper , admiring him back.
"Tons and tons "
"Stacks and stacks " i answer back
"Hundreds and thousands " he replies
"Forever and always " we say finishing it in sync. 
Then , that was it .... he walked out the door with his suitcase trailing behind him . I was left , standing there , numb,  in the passage way hardly blinking , whilst tears emotionlessly run from my drained eyes which stare at the door he took his exit from . I even felt alone yet In a house full of people , no words could describe our relationship, our love , and my pain , tears are the rain drops from the storm inside us .

that was the time my heart broke over  again into a hundred pieces , yet those pieces would always belong with him. 
I didn't know the next time I would see him face to face , have his lips against mine , have his arms around my waist or the next time I would hear "I love you " come from his mouth .
But I know , if it's meant to be, then there's always  a way to make it back . And I will love him , forever and always