Chapter 21

Merry Christmas and happy new year ! Hope you all had a good Xmas and those who may not celebrate hope you were happy , all the best for 2019 and Thankyou for the love and support on this book , from the bottom of my heart it means so much , yous are what keep me going as without u there would be no point .
Sorry I haven't updated in a while , I had no motivation and no ideas I couldn't bring myself to write .  💜

Harvey walks through the door with a bunch of food for us all to enjoy while watching movies .
I run up to him and hug him as his arm clasps around the bottom of my back .
He walks through to the sitting room and greets all the boys before I notice him go up to brook . It seems pretty private , Harvey lifts his head up quickly pointing his finger at me then brook as he lifts his eyebrows up and talks again .

We begin watching a film together as Harvey sits next to me .
I get a text from brook despite being across the room from me
Brook 💔- I hate the fact he's sitting next to you .
Me- he's my brother Brooklyn wtf.
Brook💔- no like, I should be sitting there , my hand on your thigh, playing with your delicate hands , loving you
Me- you do love me , you just made love to me.

Harvey looks across the room and catches Brooklyn being the only one head down into their phone , apart from me . He looks down to my phone and at the contact name Before kissing the side of my head and placing an arm around the back of me , squeezing me tight .

Brook💔- it's just so different, so sad , so wrong , but so real .
Me- Ik baby
Brook💔- like I should be able to show you off to the world , we should be how we used to be . Now It's abnormal for us to even be sat in the same room talking , because that's the way it ' has to be '
Me- because of me . I ended it .
Brook💔- because of him . He made me choose : and you thought of me more than yourself ; when really , what's the point having tons of fans and my career when I haven't got my one crazyyy love , my girl . or even myself due to that .

I look up at Brooklyn from my phone as I lock it . He's already staring at me holding his phone in his hands as we make eye contact . I smile the slightest before shaking my head and looking down .
Fuck

Andy pauses the film and speaks up . "Blair's on his way round "
Everyone replies a little something to give Andy recognition we didn't ignore him .
I think everyone can tell I'm not looking forward to this.

We hear the door go and Brooklyn looks up at me ensuring I'm okay as I warn him with my eyes to stay calm . This is the first time we've seen him since everything. Harvey looks at me with raised eyebrows as I show a sarcastic sassy smile in response . Andy opens the door and lets Blair in as the room falls silent .
"You could cut the tension with a knife " Blair says as I fake a sassy sarcastic dry "HA HA HA wonder why ?" As Harvey looks at me to stop as I roll my eyes , lean back and cross my arms and legs showing I cba as everyone notices . "Anyways boys ,I have some good news " he speaks up and all heads turn towards Blair as I go on my phone and Brook dosent pay as much interest as he probably should . "Boys your moving house, huge back garden with tennis court etc , each have a bedroom , huge house with a lot of rooms , and lots more to be happy about " all the boys begin to get hyped as they all stand up and go crazy as per except Brooklyn , you can tell he can't stand being this close to Blair and not saying anything .  I walk past brook and whisper congratulations into his ear as I get a drink from the kitchen , avoiding the others .
"We're viewing it tomorrow and then if yous 100% like then get the keys there and then !" Blair explains .
I finish my drink whilst on my phone zoning out from everyone as everyone is sitting down and is talking normally by now . I stand up , put my glass in the sink and then flip my head upside down to tie my hair back up . Then my hood slips down , and I forget , for a minute ,then I realise , by then , it's too late . It had to be him didn't it . It had to be Blair who seen them on my neck .