New York

(Very slowly but surely editing.)

My thumb tapped the button on Kiley's phone capturing the picture of Kiley kissing a complete stranger.

"Got it" I say, Kiley and stranger pull back. She thanks him and then grabs her phone, quickly walking away.

"Well, looks like my list is finished, now, all we have to do is find you a stranger to kiss." she says, her blue eyes scanning over the people walking around us, in Times Square.

I stand there, waiting for her to pick out the stranger.

"How about that tall one with the beanie? He's cute." she says pointing out a guy who was walking across the cross stop with his group of friends, I'm guessing. Cute was a major understatement.

"I-I uh I don't know Kiley. He might be a little too attractive for this."I stutter, looking back at the gorgeous stranger.

"Oh come on," she groans tossing her blonde hair over her tan shoulder.

She's always been good with guys, I've always been quite awkward.

"Let's just find someone else, yeah?" I offer hopefully, my voice shaking with nerves. I look around and see that the handsome stranger was getting closer.

"Absolutely not, look, he's even going to walk by us. Perfect." she says, her pink lips forming into a smile.

Before I could say anything she was waving them over. I turned my head around to see him pointing his chest and mouthed,'me?' questioning her actions. That's when I snapped my head back in Kiley's direction.

"Kiley, no." I say through gritted teeth, she just looks at me and glares as she giggles.

"Yes?" I hear a deep British raspy voice speak from behind me.

"Oh yeah, uh Hi. So, I was wondering if you could do us a huge favor" she says, smiling up at him, my back still turned."My best friend has to kiss a complete stranger in Times Square," she says, I finally find the nerve to turn around to face him. His RayBans hung from the collar of his long sleeve shirt now, exposing his gorgeous green eyes. I looked over his shoulder and saw all four of his friends standing behind him. They all too, were covered in beanies, sunglasses and long sleeve shirts. How odd.

When I looked back up at him, his eyes were on me. I give him a weak smile.

"So, will you?" Kiley says, smiling once again, her eyes on the blonde friend now.

He clears his throat,"Uh... yeah I guess" he says.

"Listen, you don't have to if you don't wa-" I start but was quickly cut off by him.

"No, it's okay." he says, giving me a nice smile. At least he's friendly.

"Well, let's do this." Kiley says, I get my phone out of my pocket and hand it to her.

He sees me hand her the phone and quickly widens his eyes.

"Wait, this can't go on anything like social media." he says taking a step back.

"Chill, it's not going anywhere except for our New York photo album" Kiley says giving him a strange look.

"Oh, okay" he mutters.

"Ready?" he says in a tone that is. only loud enough for the two of us to hear.

"Y-yeah sure" I say, getting very nervous.

He places his hand on the small of my back, the other on my cheek. I awkwardly rest my hands on his hips. We both stare at each other, waiting for the other to make the first move.

He starts leaning forward, as do I.

I finally feel his lips on my own, causing me gasp and my cheeks to redden. His soft lips caress my own, as his arm pulls me closer. Neither one of us pull back, we continue, our lips moving in sync.

Kiley and his friends hoot and holler, causing both of us to pull back. He rest his forehead against mine, causing even more butterflies in my stomach.

"Thank you" I whisper nervously.

He chuckles,"My pleasure"

We stayed just like that for a moment longer until Kiley interrupted us,

"Okay, you can release each other now"

Damn, she's pushy.

We both immediately drop our arms, awkwardly walking back to our friends.

Kiley holds up my phone, displaying the picture to all of us.

I blush as we look at the picture.

"Thanks, again" I giggle nervously.

"Welcome, glad I could help." he says, smiling, showing his adorable dimples.

"Yeah, well nice meeting you all, but we gotta run" Kiley says, smiling at the boys.

"Yeah, same here" he says, clearing his throat.

"Well, uh.. bye." I say awkwardly waving bye as we walk away.

"Bye" he says, waving as well.

I finally made my self turn, probably to never see his beautiful face again.

"What the hell was that?" Kiley says laughing.

"Huh?"

"You two kissed like yall were in love, Collins." she says still laughing.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I chuckle.

"just look at this pictures and you'll see just what I mean" she says, opening the doors of her aunts apartment building.

Once in the apartment, I plopped down on the couch and pulled up the pictures.

I saw what Kiley was talking about now, the way his hand caressed my cheek, his arm secured around my waist. My arms had wrapped around his waist some time within the kiss. Our lips locked, together.

There was something about him that was different, he didn't seem like 'just a stranger' even though, sadly, that's all he will ever be.

|:|:|:|:|

Hi:)

If you're confused, this is the rundown,

Collins and Kiley are tourist in New York and they made a list that they had to complete (you'll see it later) and kissing a stranger was on that list.

Cast members:

(keep in mind some of these characters will be introduced later in the book)

Collins: Lily Collins

Harry: Harry Styles

Kiley: Blake Lively

Lydia: Selena Gomez