23

Today was a slow day in the store. I was certainly thankful for that, I'm exhausted.

Harry ended up dropping us back off around 11 that night, I didn't get to bed until 2.

Now, I was just walking around inspecting the store before I was able to get off today. I only have to work until 3 today.

"Hey Cara, I think I'm going to go ahead and leave." I tell her, meeting her at the counter.

"okay, Sidney just arrived." she said referring to the other manager.

"Okay, see you later. And don't forget, no work tomorrow. State holiday." she says smiling.

I sigh in relief, "Thank goodness." I totally forgot.

"Yeah, so see you Thursday morning." I say as I walk away.

I walk out of the store and start making my way to forever 21 to say bye to Lydia.

She was dressing a mannequin in the window when I walked in.

"Hey, I'm gonna head out." I tell her.

"Okay, I'm gonna head out in about 30 minutes and stop by the store to pick up some groceries." she says.

"Thank goodness," I chuckle.

"Yeah yeah, well I'll see you later I guess." she rushes as she slides the shirt down the mannequin.

I can tell its a busy day. I wave bye and walk out of the store.

_______

I pulled out of the mall parking garage and pulled onto the highway, making my way home.

I reach over and turn on the radio, a decent song was playing so I kept the channel.

I managed to add some color to my pale skin yesterday, leaving with just a minor sun burn.

I actually ended up getting along with Cara excellently, she nice just like Harry claimed.

If I'm not mistaking, I think there might be feelings arising between Lydia and Niall.

She claims its nothing as does he, but I see something else.

Finally, I arrive home. Once I enter the apartment, I drop my bag on the floor and fall onto the couch.

Tonight I plan on telling the girls what's going on, Harrys friends know. Mine should too.

They all should be home around the same time, I'll do it then. Kiley and I still haven't talked about the dramatic night at Harrys. I do admit, I over reacted. But, she had just met Harry and was making a complete fool of herself.

My thoughts were interrupted by the buzzing of my phone. I picked it up and saw I had a message from Harry. I haven't talked to him since last night.

'How's your day going?' he says casually.

I smile and the text and respond with, 'Its good, how about you?'

I set my phone down and stood up from the couch. My stomach was growling so I problem solved and walked to the kitchen.

I decided on peanut butter. I grabbed a spoon and dug in. I've always done this, eat peanut butter right out of the jar. My Dad always did and I inherited the addiction.

I haven't had a decent phone call with my mom and dad in a while. We text back and forth but it would be great to have a decent call, to hear their voices.

I toss the spoon in the sink and walk back to the couch, picking up my phone.

I dial my home number and it started to ring. Finally, I heard a familiar sweet voice.