48

*1 week before harry leaves for their tour*

____

I was currently in Harry's kitchen cooking pancakes. Today it was actually raining, surprisingly.

Harry has been busy with tour rehearsals for the past month. He leaves right after lunch and is gone until later that evening.

I've been cooking for him and niall most nights when I'm able to, however sometimes he picks up food on his way home.

Tonight, I was in the mood for pancakes and I hope they both feel the same.

I still haven't got a job, I've just been babysitting Jamie's kids like I used too. When I do babysit, it's usually for only the afternoon.

I got accepted to NYU. I am absolutely excited.

Harry and I are going to go apartment hunting in New York when he has a break on tour. Im starting next semester in the fall, I can't wait! Even though I'll be living by myself for almost two months while Harry is away on tour, it'll be worth it.

Christmas was amazing, after celebrating with my family, I flew to England to stay with Harry and his family.

Two months later, I'm cherishing every moment I can get with Harry before he leaves for seven months.

"Something smells great." I hear Niall yell.

I turn around and see Harry and Niall walking into the kitchen.

"Tonight is pancakes." I laugh.

Harry walks over and kisses me softly, "Dinner smells amazing." he chuckles.

"I am quite the pancake maker." I laugh.

"I will be the judge of that." Niall say picking up a couple of pancakes off the giant pile, staking them on his plate and layering them with syrup. Harry follows him, doing the same.

Niall walks back over to the plate, grabbing yet another pancake and returning to his seat next to Harry.

"Hey Harry?" He says causing Harry to turn towards Niall giving him his attention.

Before Harry had the chance to speak, Niall slapped him across the face with the pancake.

"What the hell Niall." Harry says scooting back, trying to hide his smile.

Meanwhile, me and Niall were breathless from laughing.

"I've always wanted to do that." he says laughing.

Harry stands up, walking over to the other end of the table, sitting his plate down deciding to eat there.

"Aw Come on Harry," Niall laughs.

Harry couldn't help it, he started laughing as well.

I made my plate and took a seat beside Harry.

"How were rehearsals?" I ask sparking up conversation.

"The usual" Harry answers simply.

"This tour is going to be great," Niall comments.

"Yeah it's exciting." Harry agrees.

"I bet." I smile, dropping a piece of pancake in my mouth.

"What did you do today?" Harry ask me.

"I babysat the twins and then did laundry, my day was boring." I admit.

Harry and Niall both chuckle, "Well if you ever have a spare moment, my laundry needs to be done." Niall says laughing.

"Niall." Harry says furrowing his eye brows at him.

"I'm joking." He laughs, but anyone could tell he was serious.

"Well I'm going to take a shower and head off to bed. See ya in the morning." Niall says, placing his plate in the dish washer.

"Night Niall." I say as he heads up the stairs.

"How do you put up with us?" Harry laughs.

"I ask my self the same question on a daily basis." I joke.

He laughs, standing up collecting our plates.

"I better clean up the kitchen so I can get home." I yawn following him into the kitchen.

"Nuh uh. I'll clean up and you are not driving home in the rain, it's raining hard out there." he argues.

"Harry I can drive in the rain." I laugh.

"Not with LA traffic, you can just stay the night." he tells me placing our plates into the dish washer.

"Goodness Harry." I chuckle, sliding onto the counter.

"And I just really like it when you stay over, your a good cuddle buddy." he says grinning widely.

"Cuddle buddy?" I laugh at his choice of words.

"Shush, your always making fun of my word choice." he whines crossing his arms childishly.

"It's adorable." I tell him, cupping his face.

"Whatever." he smiles, leaning in and attaching our lips.

"I'm gonna go shower and then we can watch a movie." he mumbles against my lips.

I giggle pulling my head back, "As long as I get to choose the movie."

"You chose last time." he whines yet again.

"To bad whine bucket, now go get in the shower, you stink." I tell him swatting his chest playfully.

"Yes ma'am." he says in purpose disgust, rolling his eyes making me laugh which soon also made him laugh.

"No sappy romances." he yell as he goes up the stairs.

"No promises there Harry." I yell back laughing.

_______

5K!!!!!!!!! oh my gosh!! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

only like 3-5 chapters left...