28

•hellooo, so I changed some things from the original orlando day. Zayn is attending as well as families•

The next morning Anne and Gemma knocked on the door around 5:30.

"Harry your mom and sister are here," I call out as I walk by the bathroom, where he was.

"Oh, joy." he says sarcastically.

"Oh shush." I laugh as I walk to the door.

I open the door and see Anne and Gemma standing in the doorway.

"Morning," I smile giving them each a short hug.

They both look stunning. Anne in a simple back shirt and a white skirt that reached the top of her knees. Gemma had on a short loose black dress with gold sandals. I glance down at my outfit, a plain white shirt and black skinny jeans. I feel underdressed.

"sleep well?" Anne ask smiling.

"Yes, and you?" I reply.

"Very well." she smiles.

"Morninggg." Harry cheers as he wraps his arms around his Mother.

"Morning Harry." she smiles.

"Someone is in a good mood, yeah?" Gemma laughs as she hugs her brother.

"Yes I am Gemma." he laughs.

"Should we stop by and get breakfast before heading out?" Anne ask shifting the conversation topic.

"No, they have some breakfast for us all at sound check." he answers.

"oh sound check?" Gemma says confused.

"Yeah, sound check. Why do you think we're up so early? Now, we've gotta go because we have sound check in 15," he says as he starts walking towards the door.

"Bossy much?" Gemma scoffs.

"oh come on you two." Anne rolls her eyes as we all walk out the door.

Once we were out in the hallway I am able to see Niall walking down the hallway as he talks to three other guys.

"Niall," Harry yells down the hallway.

He comes to a stop and turns his head,"Harry Collins! Hey Long time no see, Anne and Gemma." He says smiling as he walks towards us.

They exchange hugs and a few words and then we are all walking quickly down the hallway once again.

In the elevator I stood in between the wall and Harry.

"Hey I'm not sure what the lobby or the outside is going to be like, but just stay close." he whispers.

I shake my head okay just as the elevator doors slide open.

As far as we could see the lobby was clear aside from a few girls on a large couch. They gasped when they saw us walk out. This is so strange to me.

"Car is right through those doors." One of the guys says who was walking beside him, I don't know his name just yet.

"Ok thanks." Harry says easily.

I follow them out the doors and see two large black cars.
"First one is Niall and I's. I'll see you in a bit, okay?" he says quietly.

"Yeah, okay." I smile.

He pecks my cheek and quickly walks to the car.

We've barley started the day and I'm already lost and overwhelmed.

______

After sound check, the boys disappeared again, leaving me with their families and girlfriends.