32

The next day was well spent, I laid around all morning before finally getting up to take a shower.

I took my time getting dressed and ready. Enjoying my time just being home.

I have the whole house to myself today, at least until 3, that's when I have to pick Ashley up from school. My Mother drove to the city this morning to pick up things for my sisters cheer team for Friday night and the school's pep rally.

Friday is game day, my sister cheers and my dad coaches. It's quite fun, I've only seen my sister cheer once and it was at a basketball game her freshmen year. I haven't attended a football game or pep rally since my Senior year of high school, three years ago.

Harry doesn't know yet, but he will be attending the pep rally and game with me.

I've decided I'm going to grab lunch in town today, and just drive around for a while.

Since I don't have my car, I'm driving my old car they haven't seemed to get rid of.

I grabbed the keys and walked out to the garage, climbing into the car.

By the time I get into town and eat lunch, it should be time to pick Ashley up at 3.

We live a ways out of town, about 15 miles. My parents love the city but like the peacefulness of the county. So, when I was 2 they purchased their current house. A large brick home with trees and hills surrounding. It's peaceful and I love it here.

______

After picking up lunch, I parked outside her school. School lets out in 5 minutes, I made it just in time.

Students start to walk out, signaling school is over.

I see a familiar blonde walk out of the doors with a group of girls, Ashley.

I got my hair color from my dad, my sister got hers from my mom. We both have brown eyes and fair skin, just different hair colors.

She sees my car and says bye to her friends, walking towards me. She opens the back door and tosses her bags in the back and then slides into the front seat beside me.

"How was school?" I ask as she gets settled.

"It was good I guess, just a long day." she chuckles.

"I can relate," I chuckle. I look over and find her unlocking my phone.

"What do you think your doing?" I ask.

"Putting on some decent music, I'm tired of your Ed Sheeran love songs." she rolls her eyes.

"Excuse me?" I scoff.

She doesn't reply, she just keeps scrolling through my music.

"I miss you so much, only four days babe." she suddenly reads in a deep voice, I can't yet register what she's doing.

"I miss you too Harry, so much!" she reads, mimicking my voice.

Now I know what she's doing, reading Harry and I's messages.

"Ashely! What the hell? No!" I scream reaching over to grab my phone.

"Chill chill, I just had to." she says visibly closing my messages.

"Ashley," I sigh, my face obviously red.

"It's okay, I'm going to choose a song now. Do you have their new album?"

"who's?" I ask, letting my face cool down.

"Your boyfriend's." she says bluntly.

"He's not my boyfriend." I quickly inform her.

"Okay well then your 'friends' album." she shrugs.

"Yeah, it's there." I sigh.

She clicks on a song and It starts playing,"This is my favorite. Harry sounds so hot." she says casually as 'No Control' starts to play.

I glance over at her uncomfortably and see her lips in a smile,"Force of Habit sorry," she giggles.

"Yeah yeah." I roll my eyes.

_____

After dinner, my parents and I were talking in the living room as Ashely was getting ready for bed.

"Uh Collins," a familiar voice interrupts us.

"Yes?" I answer.

"Y-you might want to take a look at this?" she says as she lays her laptop in my lap.

I look down at the open screen and see many pictures of Harry and I. Most were pictures of us in the airport, so were complete random pictures of us.

"Wha- How?" I scoff letting a deep breath out.

"They're everywhere." she explains.

"I can see that." I whisper.

"Have you checked Twitter or anything lately?" she ask.

"No, I'll do it now." I say typing Twitter into her laptop.

I log on and quickly go to my profile, "Shit. They found it." I sigh rubbing my eyes.

"They sure did," Ashley says looking at my increased amount of followers.

"No I don't want this, I'm deleting my account." I decide quickly.

"Collins come on now," Ashley sighs.

"Ashley, no." My mother warns.

I go through settings and quickly deleting my account.

"Done." I sigh setting the laptop to the side.

"Did you not think you were going to be everywhere?" Ashely ask.

"Collins, you are seeing a celebrity after all. It's going to happen sweetheart." My dad says.

"I know it is, it's just hard because I like things to stay private. And they're obviously not." I sigh.

"Well that's something you two are going to have to work through." my mom says.

"Obviously," I sigh as I lean back.

"Hey you know what? It's only but two or so in the afternoon in Australia. Give him a call before bed." my dad suggest.

"Yeah that's a good idea I guess." I shrug.

"So go, go call Harry before I do." Ashley laughs.

I stand up and grab my phone. I tell everyone goodnight and make my way upstairs to my room, to call Harry.

______

errrrr I have mixed emotions towards this chapter.