27

We were officially in Orlando. Harry and I were in a car, joined with Niall, on our way to the hotel.

I've had specific instructions to wear sun glasses and keep my head down when paps are in sight. For my sake along with rumors spreading like wild fires.

"I would take you and my family out for dinner but we are limited to what we can do tonight. They'll just meet us in the room later." he whispers in my ear.

I just smile and shake my head okay.

"Here we go," Harry sighs as we pull up to the back of a large hotel.

"No fans are around right now, we gotta move fast. Go straight to your assigned floor, your family and friends are there." a large guy speaks from the front seat.

Niall and Harry shake their heads okay and open the door, all of us walking out.

Harrys large hand finds mind and squeezes it as we quickly walk through the quiet hotel. A man directs us to the elevator and we step in.

"I'm ready for some sleep," Niall says leaning against the wall.

"Niall all you do is sleep" Harry points out.

"Harry that's a lie, I eat and bathe too." he says laughing.

"My point exactly," I harry sighs smiling.

The elevator dings and the doors slide open, revealing a empty floor.

"We're room 605." Harry says digging out the room key he was given during the car ride here.

"And I am right next door so don't be to loud tonight," Niall says as he reaches his room.

I gasp but Harry just rolls his eyes, "Niall shut the hell up." he groans opening our door.

We're staying in a room together. We aren't even an official couple and I'm already sharing a room with him. How the heck did this happen.

"Don't worry, I've got the couch." he says kissing my temple gently. He knew what I was thinking, did I make it that obvious.

I don't reply, instead I just walk to the bathroom and check my appearance. My hair stayed somewhat straight through this humid Florida air. My makeup could use some reapplying but I don't have it with me. It's in my bag, they are bringing them up soon they said.

"My mom and sister will be here in about 15 minutes." Harry calls out as he walks by the bathroom.

I close the bathroom light off and walk to my purse, grabbing a tube of lipgloss and a travel size mascara bottle I keep with me.

I walk back to the bathroom and reapply it quickly.

"And don't worry about my mom and sister, they are very nice and I promise they will adore you." he says appearing in the bathroom.

I smile at him, "Okay, I hope so."

"Ignore anything my sister says about me," he says cracking a smile.

"Why?" I laugh.

"Gemma's embarrassing." he groans.

"Nah, I bet not." I laugh as I walk past him.

"You'll see," he laughs.

There was a knock on the door along with a high pitch voice telling Harry to open up. Harry walks over to the door to answer and my nerves get a lot worse.

He swings the door open and I see his mother and sister. I start waking towards the door to meet them.

Harry's face lights up when he sees them, both of them squealing and wrapping their arms around him. From what I've seen, they are both gorgeous. Gemma looks exactly like Harry, both favoriting Anne's features.