42

song for this chapter: unkiss me - Maroon 5. ( this song is perfect for this chapter so I highly suggest you listen to it )
____________
It's been almost two weeks. In 3 days, it'll be two weeks exactly.

Harry and Niall left for New York for a interview and performance, they're meeting the boys there.

Honestly, Niall has helped so much through the past days. He's made sure to try his best to comfort me when I needed it and trying to make me smile when I was down. I've found myself opening up to Niall easily too.

Niall is flying back to LA tonight, since the interview/performance was prerecorded.

"Are you sure you want to watch this?" Lydia ask. We are both sitting on the couch awaiting for the boys to come out and get interviewed.

"Uh yeah." I answer tugging the blanket closer around me.

Thanksgiving is next week so thankfully, the temperatures have somewhat dropped.

The interviewer introduces them and they all walk out waving toward the crowd.

He still looked the same, perfect. His shirt was unbuttoned to the middle of his chest, showing his inked tan chest.

Niall and him are whispering something to each other that makes Niall laugh loudly. It doesn't take much to make him laugh honestly.

The interviewer ask all of the usual questions, then the questions got a little tougher. He started talking about the rumors that we're going around.

"So Niall, is it true you've been crashing at Harry's place in LA since tour ended?" he ask.

"Uh yeah, I occasionally go back to the UK. But I've made some great friends and would hate to leave them so soon." he answers, making me smile.

After asking to other boys about their rumors he finally made it back to Harry.

"Harry is true that you were in a relationship with a ordinary girl but you were also seeing the model on the side?" he ask. Harry's eyes go wide but he silently takes a deep breath.

"I uh have a lot of friends in the LA area. People seem to automatically think that if I'm seen with them, we are dating. And most the time, that's not the case." he answers.

I have mixed emotions about his answer how honestly.

"oh come on Harry, we want a real answer." the interview says making the audience laugh and earning a nervous chuckle out of Harry.

"That is the truth." he says making my stomach drop.

"But last time I checked friends don't kiss each other like this, yeah?" the interviewer says averting the attention to the screen which had a large picture of Harry and I kissing at the Florida airport.

I gasp loudly at the same time Harry's eyes get huge. All of the boys exchange nervous looks along with small whispers from the audience.

"U-uh." he says nervously fiddling with his hands. I hate to admit, but I feel bad for him.

"No comment." he simply says with a small smile before quickly looking down at his feet.

"Ah okay, well we are going to take a quick commercial break and when we get back the boys are going to preform a song they've never performed live, Ready To Run along with their new single, Night Changes."

"Holy shit," Lyida sighs turning off the tv.

"That guy was a complete jerk." I scoff, "How could he put Harry on the spot like that? I feel terrible for him." I whine.