50

Harry's alarm clock woke us, both of us groaning at the unwanted sound.

"No no no." Harry sighs turning off his phone.

"It can't be morning all ready," he whines laying back down, this time on top of me.

"That went by to fast." I groan.

"Way to fast." he agrees.

"I'll get breakfast fixed for you and Niall as Yall get ready." I tell him, trying to sit up.

"five minutes." he pleas forcing his body weight onto me.

"Only five." I giggle, my arms finding their way around his waist.

"I don't know who's going to force me to get out of bed now since you won't be with me." he pouts.

"I bet Niall will make sure you get up." I laugh.

"But he won't be able to kiss me in the mornings." he whines laying his forehead on mine.

"No that would be just weird." I giggle.

He attaches his lips to mine, but I quickly pull back.

"Hmm?" he hums confused.

"We both have a terrible morning breath. I'm trying my best to not gag on our breaths right now. There is no way I'm kissing you right now." I laugh.

"Are you serious?" he says with wide eyes and a smile.

"Yes, now we've really got to get up." I sigh sadly.

He just pouts but he does eventually get up off me, allowing me to stand.

"I'll get breakfast ready while your in the shower." I inform him, grabbing one of Harry's warm jumpers that were left in his closet. Harry tends to keep his house cold. I slip it on my over large tshirt, getting some warmth.

I then walk down stairs, banging on Niall's door to assure he is awake and then start on their breakfast trying to keep my mind off the thought that they're leaving in three short hours.

________

"Harry the car is here." Niall says sadly as he walks into Harry's room.

My stomach drops and my eyes automatically feel up with tears.

"Ah okay." Harry mutters.

"I'll be down stairs whenever your ready." He says sympathetically.

Niall walks out the room leaving Harry and I alone.

Harry turns to me and sighs loudly, "Collins please don't cry." he whispers, walking towards me.

"I'm sorry, I promised myself I wouldn't." I say, trying to add a bit of humor to the heavy atmosphere.

"Everything will be okay, I promise. Before you know it we'll be sharing a bunk together on the tour bus." he says pulling me even tighter.

"Can't wait." I chuckle, more tears falling down my eyes.

"I love you." He says, pulling back and wiping his thumbs under my eyes cleaning my tears away.

"I love you too." I smile up at him, seeing his eyes starting to water up as well.

"So so much Collins." he says, his voice cracking as he leans in to kiss my forehead.

"Try not to miss me too much." I joke.

"No promises." he laughs.

"Harry we've gotta go!" Niall yells from downstairs.

"I'll help you get your bags." I offer, as we separate.