6

I'm frozen, I can't move.

He is In skinny jeans and loose fitted white shirt, looking stunning.

His hair is longer now, hidden under a brown hat.

He turns my direction, he stares at me for a moment, a smile grows on his face.

He probably thinks I'm some fan, staring at him.

"Hi." he says, smiling at me.

"h-hi" I stutter, shit.

"Sorry Collins, I was helping someone" I hear Jamie yell as she walks into the dressing room area.

She enters the dressing room and gasp.

"Hello Harry, did the jeans fit okay?" she ask in a sweet tone.

"Yes ma'am." he answers, my insides turning around.

"Great, Andrew is ready at shoes whenever you are ready." she says taking the jeans from his grasp, laying them over her tiny arm.

"Thank you." he says politely. But he doesn't walk to the shoes where Andrew was waiting anxiously. He took a couple of steps and sat down on the simple yet elegant white chair by the entrance of the dressing room.

I give him a confused look, as he pulls out his phone and types away, smirking.

Jamie chuckles, and turns her attention to me, "Collins, those jeans look gorgeous."she says looking at my legs.

I giggle nervously, unsure of how to respond.

"That top compliments your skin tone. It's adorable. This is the outfit for sure." she says, clapping her hands.

I had forgotten that I was finding an outfit for the concert. Harry's concert.

I cross my fingers hoping Jamie won't open her mouth.

"Okay," I smile, turning around to look at the large mirror on the wall.

I walk inside my dressing room and put my original out fit on.

When I return, Harry is still on his phone, scrolling away.

"Harry," Jamie says, getting his attention,

shit shit shit.

"Yes?" he says.

"Collins, will be attending your concert tomorrow night, right Collins?" she says, grabbing the clothes from my hands.

My face heats up and my mouth becomes dry, great.

"Uh huh." I mutter, knodding my head up and down.

He makes eyes contact with me, a smile on his lips, "Good to know, I hope you enjoy the show." he says, his dimples in full view, Jamie smiles as well.

I remember his eyes, smile and dimples more than anything.

"Well, I'm going to go put these at the counter, I'll meet you at shoes." she says to me.

He obviously doesn't remember, I would be embarrassing myself if I said something.

"My friends are big fans" I say nervously.

Gosh, that was lame.

He chuckles deeply, sending chills up my spine,"And I take it you're not?" he says smiling.

I chuckle,"No, I didn't mean it like that. I am a fan. T-they just really like your music. N-not that I don't, I'm more of an Ed Sheeran girl honestly, but I like your music too." I say, rambling nervously.

I wish I could slap my self right now, this is humiliating.

"No worries, I love Ed's music as well." he says, taking a small step forward.

I smile up at him, unsure of what to say.

"So, may I escort you to the shoes?" he's says, laughing lightly.

I smile and laugh,"You may."

We walk through the store, getting stares, making me feel strange. He just acted as if no one was looking.

Andrew was standing patiently, still waiting for Harry.

"Hello Mr.Styles, I'm Andrew." he says shaking Harry's hand.

"Call me Harry please." he says smiling down at Andrew.

Andrew smiles timidly, then swiftly turns around and grabs a brown boot, similar to the pair on Harry's feet.

Harry and him start discussing something, so I walk over to the sandals looking for a brown pair.

Oh my gosh.

Harry, the guy I haven't been able to stop thinking about was a couple of feet away.

What the hell.

I examine the pair in front of me, picking it up.

These would look okay with the jeans I believe.

I just hope they have my size.

I look around for Jamie, trying to get her attention.

She is talking to some rich old lady in the front.

Who knows how long this will take. I sigh, rolling my eyes. I walk over to a chair, and sit down, examining my nails as I wait for Jamie.

I look up, secretly looking for Harry.

I don't see him though, I pout inside.

"Hi, Collins" a deep voice says from beside me, causing me to jump.

I look to the side and see familiar green eyes.

He had taken the seat next to me.

"Hi Harry." I say, smiling at him.

"Well Collins, I have something crazy to say." he says.

I take a deep breath and smile,"What?" I ask slightly confused.

He sighs, uncrossing his arms and leaning froward,

"I believe that we have met before." he says, knocking the breath out of me.

"Actually, I know we have met before." he says, correcting his earlier statement.

|:|:|:|:|

hshshdhshshsjshs BOOM.