49

Tomorrow.

Harry is leaving for tour tomorrow. It just hit me majorly today that I would be going three months with out seeing him. I am going to be joining him on tour for a couple of weeks luckily.

All day Harry has been scurrying around the house, making sure he has everything packed and in its rightful place.

While Harry is gone, he told me that he would like me to 'house sit.' He later explained that it meant he wanted me to stay at his house a couple times each week. Which I had planned on doing anyway since I have found that I do In fact sleep better at Harry's.

Kiley and Lydia told me that they miss me being around but that they understood I was trying to spend every last moment with Harry. I do miss them, a lot. Things between Kiley and I still aren't how they used to be, there is still tension regardless how many times we apologize. I've grown closer to Lydia, I didn't even think we could get closer but we have. My life has just changed majorly the past months.

"Harry you've already packed a total of three plain black tshirts. You don't need another babe." I say laughing at his serious face.

"But I wear them so much." he whines.

"Pack some more of those patterned shirts you seem to love so much." I suggest, pulling some of his hangers.

"Toss me like five of them." he tells me. I pull off my five favorites, adding two more that I thought he should bring.

"I'll only need like three pairs of jeans. Two pair of sweats and a couple athletic shorts." he informs me. I start gathering the things he listed with his assistance.

"Are you sure this enough clothes?" I ask eyeing his large suite case.

"Yeah our stylist have some clothes and stuff too and I pick up clothes here and there." he informs me.

"Oh I see." I chuckle.

We finish packing his clothes along with the rest of his must haves for tour.

Niall managed to pack his stuff with out any help, thankfully.

Now, we were laying down on his bed reminding our selves of all the memories we've made the past months.

"Oh but what about the time you attempted to feed the ducks Harry?" I laugh sitting up, looking down at him.

"Don't bring it up Collins." He groans covering his face.

"It's far to funny not to bring it up." I laugh loudly, "Harry you started duck walking to feed the damn ducks and tried to run away when they took a step forward. Resulting in you, on the ground surrounded by angry ducks pecking the bread of out of your hands. It was hilarious." I laugh.

"It wasn't that funny. It actually hurt a bit." he pouts.

" 'Collins help they're attacking' " I say mimicking his voice, " 'Hurry please Collins. ' "

"Shut up," he yells laughing as he cups his hand over my mouth.

I started screaming the best I could manage while I laughed.

Suddenly, I look over and see Niall standing in the door way looking slightly confused.

I then realized how strange our position looked, Harrys long legs somewhat straddling my waist I was laying down, my screams muffled by his hands.

"I uh, came in here to see if ya wanted something from McDonalds for dinner. Hope I didn't interrupt something. I understand it's our last night but could ya please just close the door next time?" he says adding humor as he always does.

"Shut up." Harry and I say together.

"Sorry sorry, but really, anything from McDonald's?" he says shoving his hands into the pockets of his sweats.

"Yes I want the chicken nuggets," I say, getting away from Harry and stepping off his bed.

"I love their chicken nuggets." Niall laughs.

"You two are disgusting, it's not even chicken." Harry says standing up also.

Niall scoffs lightly, "It's good, I could care less if it's real."

"Okay well I'll just get something here." Harry says smiling.

"There is nothing even here to eat." Niall points out.

"Better than pink slime." he points out.

"Not really," I shrug with a smile.

"Both of you are gross. The answer is no, I'll just make something here. " Harry says laughing.

"I'll be back," Niall laughs as he turns around to walk away.

After Niall walked down the hallway Harry turned to me, suddenly a sad look on his face.

"Harry what's wrong?" I ask walking towards him.

"I really don't want to leave you." he sighs.

"Harry I'm not thrilled about you leaving. But I'm so excited for you, your going to have so much fun on this tour. You're always saying this is your favorite album, now you get to preform it every night." I smile, trying to stay positive.

"Your right, it's going to fun but I can't help but miss you. I sleep a thousand times better when your by my side. I won't be able to sleep without you." he says looking down at our feet.

"Harry i want nothing more than to be with you every night but me and you both know it's not possible. We are going to make it work." I smile, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I'm gonna to call you very night after every show. I'm going to Skype or FaceTime you whenever I have a free moment. I promise." he says smiling down at me, I just lightly giggle pulling him close.

"Just please enjoy the tour, before you know it, we'll be apartment hunting in New York." I smile.

"Where it all began." he smile widely.

"That's right." I grin.

__________

After finishing dinner, Harry and I were half asleep in his bed struggling to stay awake to finish the movie that we found by scanning through the channels.

In all honestly, I do not want to fall asleep. Once I fall asleep, I'll wake up and it'll be morning which means Harry has to leave.

We will have time for a quick breakfast and then the car will arrive to pick the boys up to take them to the airport.

"I'm going to miss this." he slurs, his lips brushing against my cheek.

"It's only temporally." I remind him, turning around the face him.

"I know, it's just going to be hard." he sighs.

"Your right." I admit.

"But we'll make it work?" he smiles.

"Yes Harry, we'll make it work." I smile back at him.

"I love you." he says lightly kissing me.

"I love you too."

________

next chapter is the last chapterrrr)-: