12

Kiley and Lydia were in line getting merch as I sat down at our seats scrolling through Twitter.

Gold Star for being social.

They weren't kidding when they said we had front row seats. I'll be able to see them amazingly and Harry will be able to me amazingly, yay...

Honestly, I'm ready to see them preform, I won't admit that to the girls though. Everyone is always talking about how entertaining they are, so they must be good.

The opening performance is 5Sos. Pronounced 5 sauce. Not 5 es-oh-es. I know this because I actually am a fan of theirs. I find their music rather enjoyable with great lyrics. (The drummer isn't bad either.. those arms oh my)

There is a group of teenage girls behind us who are for sure going to scream the whole time. Joy.

Speaking of teenage girls, I haven't talked to my sister in a while. i wonder if she even knows I'm here? I dial her cell,

"Hellooo." she sings
"What are you up to Ashley?" I laugh.
"Watching Supernatural, and you?" she answers, her tone making it clear her attention is directed toward something else.
"At a One Direction concert." I sigh.
Her side of the phone goes silent.
"Collins, you better be joking." she whispers.
"I'm not, I'm front row staring up at the stage right now. It's big." I chuckle.
A high pitch scream erupts on her side causing me to pull the phone away from my ear, "This isn't fair. I want to be there with you. Why didn't you tell me Collins?" she screams.

"Ashley please calm down." I laugh trying to hide my annoyance.

"Your so lucky." she whines.

"Well, I would've given you my ticket in a heart beat. I don't want to be here, I rather be watching Supernatural. Wanna switch?" I joke.

"Hell yes." she says in a dead tone.

"Well, I'll be sure to send lots of pictures." I sigh, yawning.

"Of harry and Niall." she orders.

"The curly headed and blonde one, correct?" I giggle.

"Yes." she replies shortly.

"Okay. Well, talk to you later, yeah? Love you lots."

"Love you too, have fun and don't forget to send pictures." she says then hangs up.

____

"Even my sister is a fan." I tell Kiley, looking up at the stage.

"Who isn't?" she giggles tossing her messy blonde curls back.

The opening act is due on stage anytime now, we are standing anxiously waiting.

Lydia stands tall in her high waisted black shorts and Rolling Stones band tee that she stole from my closet along with her black high top converse. She looks adorable, her hair in a messy French braid.

Kiley is wearing a royal blue dress that she managed to make casual with her black cardigan, ankle boots and messy curls.

I, stand in the outfit from Jamie's store.

My stomach has had butterflies ever since we entered the stadium. It's the fact I'm going to see him tonight, in less than 2 hours. Will he even acknowledge my presence or act like he doesn't even know me?

I'm not even sure which I rather him do honestly.

How should I act? Should I dance with the girls or remain standing tapping my foot.

I'm going to wing it and see how he reacts. I think...

"Collins, please enjoy yourself tonight. Let loose, dance, scream and sing. No one will judge you, we are all here for the same reason. You'll stand out more of you don't have fun." Kiley says fixing my hair as she gives me some words of wisdom.

I mentally roll my eyes,"Yeah okay,"

"Now, since we are left of the runway, Harry will most likely spit on us, if we are lucky." she says, her tone getting high.

"Excuse me? Spit?" I say highly confused.

"Oh yes honey, spit." Kiley says smirking.

"Gross." I mutter.

"it's hot." she argues.

"it's gross." I say back crossing my arms.

"It's grossly hot." Lydia butts in smiling.

I avert my attention to the stage, where music starts to play. 5sos, yesss.

______
that pic is from my concert in dallas yayayay.

this chapter is meant to kinda be inside her head and her thoughts. idk how well I did on portraying that lolol.

when y'all vote & comment I get so happy! thanks! love you allllll.